West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2019
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification for unemployed candidates. West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the job hunters to fill 8419 Vacancies of Police Constable Posts. Job hunters who are seeking for the Police Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity as soon as possible. Individuals must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for West Bengal Police Constable Jobs. Mode of application for the West Bengal Police Constable Notification 2019 is Online. Visit our website www.findjonforyou.com regularly to get the LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS notifications.
West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to huge number of vacancies. This is the best news for the contenders who are preparing for the GOVT JOBS IN WEST BENGAL. Applying contenders of WB Police Constable Vacancies can go through the below sessions for the educational qualifications, age limits, selection process, registration process, etc. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Official Website is
www.policewb.gov.in. The interested contenders must need to apply for Police Constable Jobs from 05th February 2019 to 05th March 2019.
WB Police Constable Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Constable (Male) Posts
Number of Posts – 8,419 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- Unreserved (UR) – 2982 Posts
- Unreserved (E.C.) – 1638 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 1149 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (E.C.) – 707 Posts
- OBC-A – 622 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 345 Posts
- OBC-A (E.C.) – 311Posts
- OBC-B – 261 Posts
- OBC-B (E.C) – 211 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (E.C.) – 193 Posts
West Bengal Constable Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Name of the
Name of the Posts – Constable (Male) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 8419 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – West Bengal
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.policewb.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police Constable Jobs 2019
Job seekers should complete secondary education or its equivalent are eligible for WBPRB Constable Jobs. And individuals must be able to speak, writ Bengali language.
- Minimum Age Limits: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits: 27 Years
Registration/ Exam Fee
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – Rs 20/- (Only Processing fee)
- Others Category Candidates – Rs. 170/-
Job seekers who have registered for the West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2019 should qualify all the selection rounds that are given below to get placed in WB police department.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination.
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Character Antecedents.
- Medical Examination
Salary Offered for WB Police Constable Notification 2019
Selected Job seekers of West Bengal Constable Jobs will get the monthly pay bond of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-.
Steps to Apply for West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates are willing to apply for West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2019 should log on to the West Bengal Police Dept Official Website i.e., www.policewb.gov.in
- Go to the careers tab and then search for West Bengal Constable Advt Notification Pdf. And read the available instructions in the PDF.
- After that, hit on Apply Here and the fill the WB Police Constable online application form as per instructions.
- Upload the necessary documents in a prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee and then recheck the entered details in the WB police constable application form.
- At last, recheck all the details and then submit the online application form.
Important Dates for WB Police Constable Vacancies 2019
- Online Registration Process Starts From – 05th February 2019
- Closing Date to Apply for WB Police Constable Jobs – 05th March 2019 05:00 PM
- Modification of saved Application forms ( Challan Payment) – 07th March 2019 05:00 PM
- Final Date to Print of Submission of Receipt – 07th March 2019 05:00 PM