WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019
Dear Job Aspirants are you browsing for the Latest Government Jobs notifications??? If so then here comes the excellent Job opportunity for you i.e., WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019. Recently the department of WBHRB has published for 1497 Vacancies. As per the notification, the name of the posts released is General Duty Medical Officer, Block Medical Officer of Health Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply can have a look at the eligibility criteria. Also, you can get complete details like Post Name, No. of Posts, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Registration Fee, Selection Process, etc from the upcoming sections. Contenders applying for the WBHRB GDMO Vacancies 2019 can get registered through Online. The official website of WBHRB is www.wbhrb.in. Applicants of WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019 fill the application forms on or before the closing dates. And the WBPSC Application Forms are accessible from 15th November 2019 to 22nd November 2019.
To get the Latest Jobs Notifications you can refer to www.findjobforyou.com.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy 2019 | Complete Details
Post Names – General Duty Medical Officer, Block Medical Officer of Health Posts
Number of Posts – 1,497 Post
Post wise Vacancy Details
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 1,329 Posts
- Block Medical Officer of Health (BMOH) – 168 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 1,329 Posts
- Unreserved – 355 Posts
- SC – 236 Posts
- ST – 237 Posts
- BC-A – 186 Posts
- BC-B – 207 Posts
- PWD – 108 Posts
Block Medical Officer of Health (BMOH) – 168 Posts
- Unreserved – 90 Posts
- SC – 30 Posts
- ST – 13 Posts
- BC-A – 17 Posts
- BC-B – 14 Posts
- PWD – 4 Posts
WBHRB Employment News 2019 | Overview
Name of the Organization – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of the Posts – General Duty Medical Officer, Block Medical Officer of Health Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1,497 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – West Bengal
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.wbhrb.in.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal HRB Recruitment 2019
Interested aspirants of WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019 must have an MBBS degree from the reputed board or university to participate in the recruitment process.
Candidates applying for the WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019 should have the upper age limitation of 36 years. For more information, you can refer to the official notification PDF given below.
Willing candidates must process the registration fee based on the category given in the official notification of WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019. In the below section, you can get the complete category-wise details.
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 210/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates – No Fee
Process of Selection
The department of WBHRB is hiring the aspirants as per their performance exhibited in the following listed selection rounds. Go through the below rounds of selection.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale Offered by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Finalized candidates of WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019 monthly will receive the best pay band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/– from the officials of WBHRB.
Online Application for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Jobs 2019
- First of all, aspirants must go through the official blog www.wbhrb.in
- From the “Recruitment” tab you can search for the “WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019”
- Download the Notification PDF from the link available.
- Go through the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, then you can start applying.
- Click on Apply Online and fill up the application form.
- Also, you must submit the applications before the closing dates.
- Have a copy of the WBHRB BMOH Recruitment 2019 Application Form for further reference.
Important Dates of WBHRB Block Medical Officer of Health Vacancies 2019
- Online Registration process begins from – 15th November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of the WBHRB GDMO Application Forms 2019 – 22nd November 2019