Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Asst Recruitment 2019
Are you looking up for the Latest Government Jobs?? Here comes up with the wonderful Job opportunity for you. Uttar Pradesh SSC Junior Asst Recruitment 2019 Notification released for 1186 Junior Assistant Posts.
Therefore all the interested candidates willing to work in the department of UPSSSC can make use of this chance at the earliest. The official website of UPSSSC is www.upsssc.gov.in. Aspirants must have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can apply via Online. And the application forms are available from 26th June 2019 and the last date for submission from 20th July 2019. From our website @ findjobforyou.com, all the contenders can the Latest Government Jobs updates like State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, IT Jobs, etc.
UPSSSC JA Notification 2019 | Job Info
Post Names – Junior Assistant Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1186 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- General – 659 Posts
- OBC – 282 Posts
- SC – 216 Posts
- ST – 29 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Transport Commissioner UP (Divisional Branch) – 187 Posts
- Transport Commissioner UP (Headquarter Centre) – 04 Posts
- Survey Commissioner Waqf Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 44 Posts
- Director Minorities Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 60 Posts
- Director of Printing and Department U.P. Pryagraj – 66 Posts
- Director Fisheries Department Uttar Pradesh (For Directorate) Lucknow – 10 Posts
- Director Directorate of Financial Statistics Lucknow – 01 Post
- Public Work Department (UP) Lucknow. Vyasvasthapan Kha Varg (Regional Office) – 40 Posts
- Public Work Department (UP) Lucknow. Vyasvasthapan Kha Varg (Circle Office) – 119 Posts
- Excise Commissioner U.P. – 14 Posts
- Director Backward Classes Welfare Department Uttar Lucknow – 72 Posts
- Director Empowerment of Person with Disabilities Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 33 Posts
- Forensic Science laboratory Mahanagar Premises Lucknow – 30 Posts
- Wasiqadhiri Wasiqa Office Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 2 Posts
- Directorate Vidyut Suraksha Nideshalay Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 26 Posts
- Local Fund Audit Department UP Prayagraj – 125 Posts
- Directorate Civil Defence UP: – 17 Posts
- Cooperative Societies and Panchayats Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 18 Posts
- State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 134 Posts
- Directorate General Tourism Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 17 Posts
- Director Information and Public Relations Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 121 Posts
- Commissioner and Director Hathakargha Evam Vastrodyog Uttar Pradesh Kanpur – 3 Posts
Overview of UPSSSC Recruitment 2019
Name of the Organization – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC )
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant Posts
Number of Posts – 118+Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Job Category – State Governments Jobs
Official Website – www.upsssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Asst Recruitment 2019
Candidates of Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Asst Recruitment 2019 must satisfy the following Educational Qualification.
• Should Possess Intermediate from the recognized board.
• Must have a typing speed of 25 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
Applying candidates must attain the age limits as per the official notification is given.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the UPSSSC Notification 2019 must refer to the official notification.
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 185/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs. 95/-
- PH Candidates – Rs. 25/-
Contenders will get hired as per the skills are shown in the following rounds of selection.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board
Selected job aspirants under UPSSSC Junior Assistant Posts will receive the pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 2000/- as per month.
How to Apply for UPSSSC JA Vacancies 2019
- Firstly, candidates have to log on to the official website@
- Then get the notification PDF from the link available.
- Make sure that you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants can click on Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with accurate data.
- Have a copy of the application forms for later use.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Jr Asst Jobs 2019
- Starting Date to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – 26th June 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications – 20th July 2019