UPSC Recruitment 2019
The Union Public Service Commission Department has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification. UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill About 965 Vacancies if Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and various Other Posts. Talented job seekers who are still looking for the Central Government Jobs updates can make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying for UPSC Notification 2019 by on or before the last date @ May 06th, 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has issued with the huge number of vacancies. Job seekers who have completed their MBBS degree are eligible for Union Public Service Commission Department Jobs 2019. Mode of application for the UPSC Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Jobs 2019 is Online. You can also check the below data for the required educational qualifications, the online application process, mode of selection, age limits, pay scale, etc of UPSC Notification 2019. The Union Public Service Commission department official website is www.upsconline.nic.in. From our website @ findjobforyou.com, you can find all the Latest Government Jobs Updates.
Union PSC Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and Various Other Posts
Number of Posts – 965 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 07 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 362 Posts
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 – Complete Info
Name of the Organization – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Post – Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and Various Other Posts
Total Number of Posts – 965 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.upsconline.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies 2019
Individuals who have completed their MBBS are eligible for UPSC Recruitment 2019. Refer to the attached UPSC official Notification for more details.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
- General /OBC Category Candidates – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – No Fee
The Union Public Service Commission department recruits the applicants of UPSC Notification 2019 based on their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Personality Test
Pay Scale Given by Union Public Service Commission Dept
Selected job seekers under the UPSC department will receive the monthly pay bond of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
Online Application Process of UPSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the UPSC Dept official website @ www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to the careers tab and search for the latest UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification advertisement. Open that and then know the eligibility instructions.
- Fill the UPSC Dept online application by clicking on Apply Online.
- Now, upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee and recheck the details that you fill in the UPSC Dept application form.
- Finally, submit and then take a hard copy of application form for further use.
Important Dates for UPSC Asst Divisional Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins From – 10th April 2019 Closing
- Date to Submit UPSC Application Forms – 6th May 2019
- Date of Exam – 21st July 2019