UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018-19
UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification has announced by the officials. This time, the Union Public Service Commission has come up with the latest Central Government Jobs Notification. UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is about to fill Associate Professor, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Specialist Grade-III, Functional Manager Posts. Contenders can also get the detailed vacancy info from the below data. Individuals must be a Graduate or ME.d, MBBS to apply for the UPSC Associate Professor Jobs. Stay tuned our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for the Latest Government Jobs updates.
The Union Public Service Commission Department has declared the latest recruitment notification to fulfill the dreams of unemployed candidates. Eligible candidates have to register for UPSC Lecture Recruitment 2018 through Online. And the final date to register for Union PSC Specialist Grade-III Jobs 2018-19 is 10th January 2019. Below are the eligibility criteria, selection process, online registration process, exam fee, etc to apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs. The Union Public Service Commission Department Official Website is www.upsc.gov.in.
Union PSC Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Associate Professor, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Specialist Grade-III, Functional Manager Posts
Number of Posts – Various Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine) Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology) Posts
- Functional Manager (Credit) Posts
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Post – Associate Professor, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Specialist Grade-III, Functional Manager Posts
Total Number of Posts – Various Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Union PSC Associate Professor Jobs 2018
Job seekers must complete under Graduation or ME.d, MBBS from any govt recognized university to apply for UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018.
Individuals should not exceed the age limit of 35 Years to apply for Union Public Service Commission Department Jobs.
Application/ Registration Fee
Refer the attached UPSC official notification
Applicants of Union PSC Department Jobs have to qualify the below selection rounds to get a job in UPSC Department.
- Personal Interview
Salary Given by Union Public Service Commission
Postulates can refer the attached UPSC official notification to get the pay scale details.
How to Apply for UPSC Associate Professor Vacancies 2018
- Go to the attached USPC Advt Pdf or log on to the UPSC official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- Find UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf and read all the instructions carefully to know the eligibility details.
- Next, Click on Apply Online and fill the UPSC online application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned educational certificates, photocopy, signature in the prescribed format.
- Remit the exam fee as per category if it is required.
- Finally, click on Submit to finish the registration process.
Important Dates for UPSC Lecture Recruitment 2018
- UPSC Online Registration Process Begins On – 22nd December 2018
- UPSC Online Registration Process Ends On – 10th January 2019