TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
Hello folks…… here is a great opportunity for you. The Women Development & Child Welfare Department has come up with the Latest Employment News. TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the unemployed contenders to fill 158 Vacancies of Anganwadi Teacher, Helper, Worker Posts. This could be a great opportunity for the individuals who are preparing for the GOVT Jobs in Telangana. Eligible and interested contenders must register for TS Anganwadi Notification in between 22nd February 2019 to 08th March 2019. Bookmark our website@ www.findjobforyou.com for all the Latest Government Jobs.
TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of the job seekers who have a dream to build their wonderful career in government sector. Mode of application for TS Anganwadi Notification 2019 is Online. The official website of Women Development & Child Welfare Department is
www.wdcw.tg.nic.in. Contenders can also go through the below sessions for Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Process, Selection Process, etc to apply for Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Jobs.
Women Development & Child Welfare Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Anganwadi Teacher, Helper, Worker Posts.
Number of Posts – 158 Posts
Telangana Anganwadi Teacher Notification 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Department of Women Development & Child Welfare
Name of the Posts – Anganwadi Teacher, Helper, Worker Posts.
Total Number of Posts – 158 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Hyderabad
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.wdcw.tg.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Anganwadi Teacher, Helper, Worker Jobs
Job seekers who have completed their matriculation or its equivalent from any reputed University are eligible for TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age Limits: 21Years
- Maximum Age Limits: 35 Years
Registration/ Exam Fee
Refer to the attached Telangana State Anganwadi Teacher Official Notification 2019 for exam fee details.
Below are the selection rounds conducted by the Women Development & Child Welfare Department to select the applicants for teachers, helper jobs
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Given by Women Development & Child Welfare Department
Selected job aspirants under TS Anganwadi Notification 2019 will get the monthly pay bond of Rs. 12,000/-.
Online Registration Process for TS Anganwadi Teacher, Helper Vacancies 2019.
- 1. Firstly, people have to log on to the Women Development & Child Welfare Department official website@ www.wdcw.tg.nic.in.
- And look for the notification pdf of TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2019.
- Then, know the complete eligibility instructions available in the TS Anganwadi Notification and then hit on Apply Online.
- Now, start filling the TS Anganwadi Teacher, Helper, Worker Application form.
- Upload the necessary scanned documents and then pay the exam fee.
- Then, cross checks all the details that you entered in the TS Anganwadi Application form.
- At last, submit and then take a print out of application form for further use.
Important Dates for TS Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
- Advt Notification Issued On – 19th February 2019.
- Initial Date to Submit TS Anganwadi Online Applications – 22nd February 2019.
- Final Date to Submit TS Anganwadi Teacher Applications – 08th March 2019.
- Documents Verification Starts From – 10th March 2019.
- Final Date for Documents Verification – 16th March 2019.