TNPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has come up with the employment opportunity for the Job hunters. i.e., TNPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019 Notification released recently through a Notification NO.01/2019. Tamilnadu PSC is recruiting the candidates for the vacancies namely Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent, Deputy Registrar, and Other Posts. There are 139 vacant posts for the TNPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019. Therefore all the willing aspirants can make use of this excellent chance as soon as possible. TNPSC is accepting the application forms through Online mode. And for more information, you can check the below sections where you can find the information like No. of Posts, Educational Qualifications, Age Criteria, Application Fee, Important Dates etc.
Applicants can get the Latest Government Jobs Notifications from our Job portal www.findjobforyou.com here you can have the information like State Government Jobs, SSC Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, Current Affairs, UPSC Jobs etc. Candidates can apply for the TNPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019 from 03rd January 2019 until 31st January 2019. And you can also log on to the official portal www.tnpsc gov.in.
Tamilnadu PSC Dy Superintendent Notification 2019 | Vacancy Details
Post Names – Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent, Deputy Registrar, and Other Posts.
Number of Vacancies – 139 Posts
Department Wise Vacancy Details
- Deputy Collector – 27 posts
- Deputy Superintendent – 56 posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 11 posts
- Deputy Registrar – 20 posts
- District Employment Officer – 08 posts
- District Employment – 02 posts
- Assistant Director of Rural Development – 15 posts
TNPSC Deputy Registrar Vacancy 2019 | Complete Info
Organization Name of the – Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name of the Post – Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent, Deputy Registrar, and Other Posts.
Total Number of Posts – 139 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Tamilnadu
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Conditions for TNPSC Employment News 2019
All those who are applying for the TNPSC Asst Commissioner Recruitment 2019 must have to possess the graduation degree from the reputed university.
Candidates must have to attain the age limitations as per the following information provided to apply for the TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Recruitment 2019. Verify the below age limitations.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 33 Years
Aspirants of TNPSC District Officer Recruitment 2019 should have to process the registration fee as per the details given below. Refer the below section for the application fee information.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Pre-Examination Fee – R. 100/-
- Main Examination Fee – Rs. 200/-
Interested applicants of TNPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019 will have to undergo the selection rounds as per the official notification. Here is the list of selection rouds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
Shortlisted candidates for the vacancies of District Registrar vacancies of TNPSC Dy Superintendent Recruitment 2019 will receive the pay band of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- from the higher authorities of TNPSC.
How to Apply For TNPSC District Employment Officer Notification 2019
Aspirants participating in the recruitment process of TNPSC Dy Collector Recruitment 2019 can check the below information while applying through online.
- www.tnpsc.gov.in is the official website of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
- In the latest recruitment tab, you can find the “TNPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019”
- Check out all the information that is provided in the notification PDF.
- In case if you are eligible then you can start filling the application form.
- Carefully fill the TNPSC Application Form without any mistakes.
- Aspirants have to pay the registration fee via online i.e., credit or debit cards.
- Save the TNPSC Application Form 2019 for later use.
- Applicants have to submit the application forms before 31/01/2019.
TNPSC Latest Notification 2019 | Important Dates
- Starting date to fill TNPSC Applications 2019 – 03rd January 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of the TNSC Applications – 31st January 2019
- Last Date for paying the registration fee – 02nd February 2019