State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019
Hello Job seekers…. Still waiting for Latest Bank Job Updates???? Here is an great opportunity for you. The State Bank of India Department has come up with the Latest Employment News on 01st April 2019 to fill about 2000 Vacant Posts. State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the individuals to fill the Probationary Officer Posts. Job hunters should have any degree to apply for this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019. Eligible Job aspirants have to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2019 through Online Mode. People can also stay tuned to our blog @ www.findjobforyou.com for Latest Government Jobs updates.
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of unemployed job hunters. This is the best time to grab the opportunity by applying for State Bank of India Jobs in between 02nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019. Applying candidates of SBI Recruitment 2019 can also refer to the below data for the required age limits, selection process, educational qualifications, online registration process, etc to apply for State Bank of India Notification 2019. The official website of State Bank of India is
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Probationary Officer Posts
Total Number of Posts– 2000 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- SC – 300 Posts
- ST – 150 Posts
- OBC – 540 Posts
- EWS – 200 Posts
- General – 810 Posts
State Bank of India Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Names – Probationary Officer Posts
Number of Posts – 2000 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2019
To apply for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Notification 2019 job seekers need to possess Degree Or it’s equivalent from any government recognized university/ Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
The state Bank of India recruits the contenders for Probationary Officer Vacant Posts by conducting the selection rounds that are available below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Group Exercise
- Personal Interview
Salary Given by State Bank of India Department
Shortlisted candidates will receive the best pay band of Rs. 27,620/- from the higher officials of State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019
Online Application Process for State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019
- First of all, interested candidates have to log on to official website of State Bank of India @ www.
- Go to the career/ recruitment tab and then look for State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019 Notification advt Pdf. Read the available instructions thoroughly and then hit on Apply Online.
- Fill the SBI PO online application for carefully with all these mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned photo copy, signature, educational certificates if required.
- After that pay the SBI probationary officer exam fee as per your category.
- Cross check the details which you entered in the SBI probationary officer application form.
- At last, submit and then save a system generated hard copy for further references.
Important Dates for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2019
- SBI PO Advt Issued On – 01st April 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins On – 2nd April 2019
- Closing Date to Submit SBI probationary officer Application Forms –
22nd April 2019
- Call letters Will be Available From ( Preliminary Exam) – 3rd week of May 2019 Onwards
- Last Date to Take a Hard Copy of Application Form – 07th May 2019
- Date of SBI PO Preliminary Exam – 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th June 2019
- Results of SBI probationary officer Preliminary Exam – 1st week of July 2019
- Call Letters Will be available from ( Mains Exam) – 2nd week of July 2019
- Date of State Bank of India PO Mains Exam – 20th July 2019
- Results of Mains Exam Will be Declared On – 3rd week of August 2019
- Call Letters Will be Available for Exercises and Interview From – 4th week of August 2019
- Date to Download the Call Latter’s for Pre- Examination Training – 2ndweek of May 2019 Onwards
- Pre-examination Training Date – 4th week of May 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview – September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result – 2nd week of October 2019