Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification has released recently in the month of April 2019. Job seekers who are waiting for Central Government Jobs updates can utilize this golden opportunity. As per the Staff Selection Commission, the posts names and the number of vacancies that are going to register are 10000+ Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non Technical) Posts. Contenders just need matriculation to apply for SSC Recruitment 2019. Interested job seekers can register for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019. Keep Visiting our website @ findjobforyou.com to know Latest Government Jobs Updates.
This time, the Staff Selection Commission Department had given the best chance for the individuals who are preparing for government jobs. Aspirants who meet the required eligibility criteria they can apply for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2019 from 22nd April 2019 to 22nd May 2019. Job seekers who want to check the eligibility information that is required to apply for SSC MTS jobs can refer to the below sessions. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) department official website is
Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 10000+ Posts
Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Central Region (CR) – 325 Posts
- Eastern Region (ER) – 634 Posts
- Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR) – 666 Posts
- Northern Region (NR) – 3,186 Posts
- North Eastern Region (NER) – 226 Posts
- North Western Region (NWR) – 534 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR )- 536 Posts
- Southern Region (SR) – 705 Posts
- Western Region (WR) – 1,488 Posts
SSC MTS Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Post – Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Posts
Number of Posts – 10000+ Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission MTS Vacancies 2019
To register for Staff Selection Commission MTS Jobs, candidates need to possess Matriculation or its equivalent from any reputed University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates – No Fee
Candidates who have applied for the Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2019 will be selected for Multi Tasking Staff posts by conducting the selection rounds that are given below.
- Written Exam
- Paper I (Objective type)
- Paper II (Descriptive type)
Pay Scale Offered for Staff Selection Commission Department
Selected job aspirants under SSC Multi Tasking Staff Posts will receive the pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 1,800/- as per month.
How to Apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2019
- First of all, you have to check the official website of SSC @ www.ssc.nic.in. Or refer the attached official Notification.
- Look for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf available in the careers/ recruitment tab.
- Eligible candidates can hit on Apply Online and then fill the SSC MTS online application form as per the instructions.
- You have to upload the scanned passport size photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application/ exam fee as per your category.
- At last, recheck the details and then submit it and take a hard copy of SSC MTS application form for future use.
Important Dates for Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2019
- SSC MTS Online Application Process Commencement From – 22nd April 2019
- Ending Date to Submit SSC MTS Online Application Forms – 22nd May 2019.
- SSC MTS Admit Card Download Date – 10 days before the exam
- Date of Paper I Exam – 02nd August 2019 to 06th September 2019
- Date of Paper II Exam – 17th November 2019
To Get Latest Government Jobs Updates to Your WhatsApp, Contact Us @ 8374297281