SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
Hello Aspirants……. Here is great news for you. The Staff Selection Commission Department is inviting the huge number of vacancies to fill Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill 8300 Vacant Posts. Job aspirants just need matriculation to apply for SSC Recruitment 2019. Eligibile contenders have to register for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs through Online Mode. From our website www.findjobforyou.com, job seekers can get all the LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS updates.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification comes under CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS. And this could be a wonderful opportunity for the people who have a dream to start their career in the govrecruitment department. Individuals must apply for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies by on or before the last date. the last date to submit MTS online applications is 22nd May 2019. Check the below data for required age limits, selection process, educational qualifications, application process, etc to apply for SSC Recruitment 2019. The Staff Selection Commission Department Official website is www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Total Number of Posts – 8300 Posts
Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Central Region (CR) – 325 Posts
- Eastern Region (ER) – 634 Posts
- Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR) – 666 Posts
- Northern Region (NR) – 3,186 Posts
- North Eastern Region (NER) – 226 Posts
- North Western Region (NWR) – 534 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR )- 536 Posts
- Southern Region (SR) – 705 Posts
- Western Region (WR) – 1,488 Posts
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Post – Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Number of Posts – 8300 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2019
To register for Staff Selection Commission MTS Jobs, candidates need to possess Matriculation or its equivalent from any reputed University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years as on 01-01-2017.
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
- Paper I (O
- Paper II (Descriptive type).
Pay Scale Offered for SSC MTS Vacancies 2019
Selected candidates of Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Jobs will get a monthly payment of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/– along with the grade of Rs 1800/-.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
- Eligibile and interested candidates need to visit the SSC official blog at www.ssc.nic.in
- Look for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification advt pdf and read the available instructions in the SSC MTS advt PDF.
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Here and then start filling the application form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned photo copy and signature in a relevant format and then remit the exam fee as per category.
- Recheck the entered details in the SSC MTS Application form and then submit it.
- Finally, save a hard copy of SSC MTS Application form for future use.
Important Dates for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process of SSC Begins On – 22nd April 2019
- Closing Date to Register for SSC MTS Jobs – 22nd May 2019