SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Dear Job Aspirants who are browsing for the Latest Government Jobs can have a look at SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019. Here is good news for you. Recently the Staff Selection Commission has come up with Latest Employment News. According to the notification released there are 1350 Technical Asst, Jr Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, and Other Posts. The Staff Selection Commission Department Notification comes under Central Government Jobs. Candidates who are interested to work with the department of SSC can make use of this wonderful opportunity at the earliest. Aspirants should undergo the eligibility criteria before applying. Below are the Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Online Registration Process, Dates of Registration, etc to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs. Contenders must apply via Online. The registration process begins on 6th August 2019 and lasts upto 31st August 2019. The Staff Selection Commission Department Official Website is www.ssc.nic.in.
.From our website www.findjobforyou.com, job seekers can get all the LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS updates.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Technical Asst, Jr Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, and Other Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1350 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Accounts & Statistical Assistant||8|
|Assistant Research Officer (Hindi)||2|
|Data Entry Operator||3|
|Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange||2|
|Field Attendant (MTS)||18|
|Girl Cadet Instructors||11|
|Investigator Grade II||2|
|Jr. Geographical Assistant||1|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||5|
|Lady Medical Attendant||11|
|Library & Information Assistant||1|
|Library Information Assistant||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||2|
|Medical Social Worker||4|
|Office Attendant (MTS)||13|
|Research Investigator (Forestry)||2|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||1|
|Senior Conservation Assistant||9|
|Senior Preservation Assistant||24|
|Senior Research Assistant||1|
|Senior Technical Assistant||1|
|Sr Conservation Assistant||9|
|Sr. Technical Assistant||1|
|Staff Car Driver||1|
|Sub Inspector (Fire)||80|
|Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/ Production)||3|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||2|
|Technical Officer (S&R)||13|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||1|
|Technician – Non Medical (Boiler)||2|
|Technician Medical (Pathology)||1|
|Technician Medical (Radiographer)||1|
|Upper Division Clerk||1|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Post – Technical Asst, Jr Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, and Other Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1350 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2019
Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th Class, Graduate equivalent from any Recognized Institute or University can apply for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Applying candidates can pay the application fee through Online as per the category.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC, ST, PH, & Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates – No Fee
Aspirants have to satisfy the following rounds of selection for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- Computer-Based Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Salary Offered by Staff Selection Commission Department
Individuals who have selected for Junior Engineer posts will receive the best pay scale as per the official norms. Refer the attached SSC official notification for pay scale details.
Steps to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the Staff Selection Commission Dept Official Website @
- Look SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf and then read the eligibility instructions carefully and hit on Apply Online.
- Then, start filling the SSC JE online application form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents in the relevant field. And then pay the exam fee.
- Cross-check the details in the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment application form and then submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out of online application form for further use.
Important Dates for SSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2019
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 6th August 2019
- Closing Date to Register SSC JE Jobs 2019 – 31st August 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination – 14th October 2019 to 18th October 2019
Download Staff Selection Commission JE Official Notification 2019