SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Notification has released recently through the official advertisement notification. The Staff Selection Commission Department has invited the online applications for Various Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, DEO, LDC Posts. SSC Recruitment 2019 is the best opportunity for the people who are in search of Central Government Jobs. Eligible job seekers have to register for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode. Individuals who have completed 12th Standard are eligible for SSC DEO LDC Jobs. Keep visiting our website www.findjobforyou.com to get all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
The Staff Selection Commission Department has invited the online applications to fill about DEO, LDC Assistant Vacant Posts. Willing candidates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 have to register from 05th March 2019 to 05th April 2019. The Staff Selection Commission Department Official Website is www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in Interested job seekers can check the entire session for the eligibility information like its educational Qualifications, exam fee, online application process, age limits, selection process, etc which are required to apply for SSC Recruitment 2019.
SSC CHSL Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, DEO, LDC Posts
Total Number of Posts – Various Posts
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Post – Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, DEO, LDC Posts
Number of Posts – Various Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL DEO LDC Assistant Posts
Applying job hunters of Staff Selection Commission Department LDC DEO Jobs must possess 12th standard or its equivalent from any government recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women / PWD Candidates – No Fee
Below given are the selection rounds that are going to be conducted by Staff Selection Commission Department to recruit the applicants for various posts.
- Written Exam (Tier I & Tier II)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Staff Selection Commission Department
Post wise Salary Details
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant Post – Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)/ DEO / Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ Post – Rs. 5200/- to Rd. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, log on to the Staff Selection Commission Dept official website @ www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in
- Look for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf and get a clear idea on the eligibility conditions.
- After that, hit on Apply Here and fill the SSC CHSL application form as per instructions.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Then recheck the details and then hit on Submit to finish the registration process. And take a print out or SSC CHSL application form for further use.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL DEO, LDC, Assistant Jobs
- Online Application Process Begins On – 05th March 2019
- Final Date to register SSC CHSL Jobs – 05th April 2019