South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
Bank Jobs!!! Here is the best Job opportunity for all the Job Seekers who are searching for all the Government Jobs. South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 issued for 385 Clerk Posts. All the interested candidates can make use of this chance as soon as possible. Applicants can apply through Online for the South Bank Notification 2019. South Bank of India Official Website is www.southindianbank.com. Aspirants can make use of this opportunity before the closing dates. And the application forms are available from 19th June 2019 and the closing date will be on 30th June 2019. Below are the educational qualifications, age limit details, selection rounds, the application process, important dates, salary info, etc of SBI Notification 2019. To get the Latest Job updates like State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, IT Jobs etc refer to www.findjobforyou.com.
South Bank of India Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Clerk Posts
Total Number of Posts – 385 Posts
Zone wise Vacancy Details
North Zone – 75 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
South Zone – 310 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh
- Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu
South Indian Bank Employment Notification 2019 – Complete Info
Name of the Organization – South Indian Bank
Post Names – Clerk Posts
Number of Posts – 385 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.southindianbank.com.
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
Applying candidates must have to pass 10th, SSLC, or HSC and Graduation with a minimum of 60% from the reputed board for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019.
Candidates who attain the Maximum Age Limit of 26 Years are eligible to apply for the South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019.
Candidates must have to pay the registration fee for the South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 based on the category. Go through the category wise registration fee details.
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs. 150/-
Applicants of South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 will get selected as per their performance is shown in various rounds of selection.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered for South Indian Bank Department
Job Aspirants who got selected will receive the best pay band of Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31,540/- from the department of South Indian Bank.
Steps to Fill South Indian Bank Clerk Vacanices 2019
- First of all, candidates must log on to the official blog. @
- Look for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification advt pdf available in careers/ recruitment tab.
- Download the Notification PDF using the relevant link.
- Verify the vacancy along with the eligibility criteria.
- Fill up the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- Process the application fee as per the category.
- Have a copy of the application form for further reference.
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process begins from – 19th June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – 30th June 2019
- South Indian Bank PO Test – 25th July 2019
- South Indian Bank Clerk Test – 26th July 2019