South Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Railway Jobs!!! Are you browsing for the Central Government Jobs?? Then here is the wonderful Job opportunity for you. South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for 4,103 Trade Apprentice Posts. Contenders dreaming of their career in the Railway sector can grab this excellent chance at the earliest. Also, aspirants can have the complete details like Post Names, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Process of Selection, Registration Fee, No. Of Vacancies etc. of SCR Jobs 2019. The official website of the South Central Railway Department is www. scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates can apply for the Soth Central Railway Recruitment 2019 through Online. Aspirants can have the application forms from 9th November 2019 and it will be available until 8th December 2019.
South Central Railway Notification 2019 | Vacancy Details
Post Names – Trade Apprentice Posts
Total Number of Posts – 4,103 Posts
Trade wise Vacancy Details
- AC Mechanic – 249 Posts
- Carpenter – 16 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 640 Posts
- Electrical/Electronics – 18 Posts
- Electrician – 871 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 102 Posts
- Fitter – 1,460 Posts
- Mechanist – 74 Posts
- MMW – 34 Posts
- MMTM – 12 Posts
- Painter – 40 Posts
- Welder – 597 Posts
Name of the Units
- Carriage Workshop/ Lallaguda
- S&T Workshop/Mettuguda
- Diesel Loco Shed/ Kazipet
- Electric Loco Shed/ Kazipet
- Electric Loco Shed / Lallaguda
- Electrical TRD, Secunderabad
- Electric Maintenance/ Lallaguda
- C&W Depot/Secunderabad/ Kazipet
- Diesel Loco Shed/ Moulali
- MEMU Car Shed/ Moulali
- C&W Depot/ Kacheguda
- Wagon Workshop/ Guntupalli
- Diesel Loco Shed/ Vijayawada
- Electric Loco Shed/ Vijayawada
- Electrical TRD, Vijayawada
- Electric Maintenance/ Vijayawada
- MEMU Car Shed, Rajahmundry
- C&W Depot/ Vijayawada
- CRS/ Tirupati
- Diesel Shed/ Guntakal
- Diesel Shed/ Gooty
- C&W Depot/ Guntakal
- C&W Depot/ BOXN/ Gooty
- C&W Depot/ Tirupati
- Electrical TRD, Guntakal
- C&W Depot/ N anded
- C&W Depot/ Puma
SCR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 | Brief Info
Organization Name – South Central Railway (SCR)
Name of the Post – Trade Apprentice Posts
Number of Posts – 4,103 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for South Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Applicants must have to pass 10th standard from the recognized board of university having an ITI certificate to apply for the South Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
Contenders should attain the upper and as well as the lower age limits for the South Central Railway Vacancy 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD and Ex-servicemen Candidates – 10 Years
Job Applicants must have to pay the registration fee for the South Central Railway Recruitment 2019. Hence check out the following section for the application fee information.
- Gen/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates – No Fee
Candidates will get selected according to their skills shown in rounds conducted by the Department of South Central Railway.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by South East Central Railway Department
Candidates who select for South Central Railway Recruitment will get a good pay bond as per the official norms. Check the attached SCR Official Notification for salary details.
How to Apply for SCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, applying candidates must reach out to the official website. www. scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now check the eligibility and as well as the vacancy details.
- Then click on the relevant link and then start filling out the application forms.
- Download the Notification PDF from the link available.
- Pay the registration fee through Online.
- The submission of the application forms should be before the closing date.
- Have a copy of the application form for later use.
- Pay the Registration Fee based on the category.
Important Dates for South Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Applications – 9th November 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application – 8th December 2019