SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Railway Jobs!!! Job Finders can have a look at SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Recently the Sound Eastern Central Railway has come up with the Latest Employment News. According to the official information available, there are 313 Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Interested applicants who are dreaming to work in Railways can start applying through Online. The South Eastern Central Railway is inviting the application forms from the talented and eligible aspirants. The registration process has started right now and the application forms are available until 29th August 2019. Contenders dreaming of their career in the Railway sector can grab this excellent chance at the earliest. Also, aspirants can have the complete details like Post Names, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Process of Selection, Registration Fee, No. Of Vacanices etc. of South East Central Railway Jobs 2019. The official website of Southern East Central Railway Department is www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in. For more updates regarding the government job updates like Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Police Jobs, GK etc visit www.findjobforyou.com
South Eastern Central Railway Notification 2019 | Brief Info
Post Names – Trade Apprentice Posts
Number of Posts – 313 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
For Nagpur Division
- Fitter – 26
- Carpainter – 20
- Welder -20
- PASSA/ COPA – 30
- Electronics Mechanic – 04
- Power Mechanics – 02
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 02
- Diesel Mechanic – 60
- Upholsterer (Trimmer) – 02
- Dearer – 02
For Workshop Motibarh
- Filler – 05
- Welder 09
- Stenographer (English) – 01
SECR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 | Overview
Organization Name – South East Central Railway (SECR)
Name of the Post – Trade Apprentice Posts
Total Number of Posts – 313 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Central Railway Vacancy 2019
Candidates who have passed the 10th standard with a minimum of 50% from the recognized board or university can apply for the SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
Aspirants must have to attain the age criteria as per the official notification. For more information refer to the below section.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- Divyang (PWBD) Candidates – 10 Years
All the applying candidates must have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100/- for the SECR Apprentice Vacancies 2019.
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Divyang/Women candidates – No Fee
Applicants will get selected as per their performance is shown in the below-listed rounds of selection.
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
Salary Offered by South Eastern Central Railway Department
Candidates who Selected by South East Central Railway Recruitment for SECR Apprenticeship will be paid a stipend during the training period.
How to Apply for South Eastern Central Railway Jobs 2019
- Firstly, applying candidates must reach out to the official website. www. secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then start looking for “SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019”
- Download the Notification PDF from the link available.
- If you satisfy the eligibility click on Apply Online.
- Enter all the essential details in the application form.
- Pay the registration fee through Online.
- Submission of the application forms should be on or before 29/08/2019
Important Dates for SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply for SECR Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2019 – 30th July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – 29th August 2019