SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019
Latest Job Notifications !!! State Bank of India has recently announced the recruitment notification. i.e., SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019. The SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification is released for 31 vacancies. And the vacant posts to be filled by the department of SBI are Deputy Manager, Manager, Project Development Manager, Executive
State Bank of India is inviting the application forms from the talented aspirants through Online. Therefore the are advised to submit the application forms via online mode. Aspirants can start filling the application forms from 09th January 2019. And the last date for submission of the application forms is 31st January 2019. Regarding the Latest Jobs updates, candidates can log on to our blog www.findjobforyou.com. And the official portal of SBI is www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India Deputy Manager Notification 2019 | Vacancy Info
Post Names – Deputy Manager, Manager, Project Development Manager, Executive and Other Posts
Number of Posts – 31 Posts
Department wise vacancy details
- Manager – 12 Posts
- Head – 02 posts
- DGM – 02 Posts
- Executive – 10 P
- Deputy Manager – 02 Posts
- Project Development – 03 Posts
SBI Recruitment 2019 |Complete Details
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the Posts – Deputy Manager, Manager, Project Development Manager, Executive, and Other Posts
Total Number of Posts – 31 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Manager Jobs 2018
- Deputy Manager – Applicants must have to complete their post graduation in statistics or data analytics with a minimum of 60% marks to apply for the SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019.
- Project Development Manager – Should possess B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology from the reputed university.
Departments Wise Age Limits Details
Deputy Manager Posts:
- Minimum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Maximum AgeLimit: 42 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 34 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 50Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 62 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Maximum AgeLimit: 62 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 35Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
Candidates applying for the SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019 must have to process the application fee through online as per the notification.
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Cstegory Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Aspirants will get selected according to their performance in the following listed selection rounds.
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by State Bank of India
Candidates will get the best pay scale from the higher officials of State Bank of India hence the applicants can check out the following salary details.
- For Statistician, Post salary is 31705-1145/32850-1310/10-45950.
- For post under para 45020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.
- For Head, post salary is CTC range Rs. 47-Rs.52 lakhs.
- For DGM posts salary is CTC range Rs.35-Rs.47 lakhs.
How to Apply Online for SBI Executive Vacancies 2019
Here in this section we are sharing the information on how to apply for the SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019. Go through the below step-by-step procedure.
- First of all, the aspirants have to check out the official blog of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- Here in the official portal, you can have the notification PDF.
- Download the notification and verify the educational and as well as the age limitations.
- If you are eligible you can start filling the SBI Specialist Cadre Application Form 2019.
- Applicants can submit the application forms through Online.
- Submit the filled in SBI application forms on or before 31st January 2019.
- You can save the SBI Dy Manager Application Forms for later use.
Important Dates for SBI Manager Recritment 2019
- Starting Date to Fill the SBI Online Applications – 09th January 2019
- Closing Date for submission of application forms – 31st January 2019