SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019
Hello job seekers… Are you looking for Bank Jobs Updates??? Here is the Latest Opportunity is waiting for you i.e., SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019. The State Bank of India is going to recruit the job hunters for 579 Various Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) jobs. Contenders must complete their Degree/MBA/ PGDM to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019. The State Bank of India Official Website is www.sbi.co.in. Mode of application for SBI SCO Notification 2019 is Online.
The State Bank of India had released the great news for the candidates to fulfill their dreams. The registration dates to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019 is from 21st May 2019 to 12th June 2019. Below are the educational qualifications, age limit details, selection rounds, the application process, important dates, salary info, etc of SBI Notification 2019. From our blog @ findjobforyou.com, candidates can get all the Latest Government Jobs updates regularly.
State Bank of India Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 579 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Relationship Manager – 486 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 20 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executive – 66 Posts
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone) – 01 Post
- Central Operation Team Support – 03 Posts
- Risk & Compliance Officer – 01 Post
SBI Employment Notification 2019 – Complete Info
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Names – Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Posts
Number of Posts – 579 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019
Job aspirants should possess Degree/ MBA/ PGDM from any government reputed university and must have 3 years of working experience are eligible for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 55 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 125/-
Applied candidates of SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the performance of selection rounds which are mentioned below.
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by State Bank of India Department
Post wise Salary Details
- Head department – Rs. 80,00 lacs to Rs. 99,62 lacs
- Central Research Team – Rs. 25,00 lacs to Rs. 45,00 lacs
- Relationship Manager – Rs. 6.00 lacs to Rs. 15.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Rs. 10,00 lacs to Rs. 28,00 lacs
- Customer Relationship Executive – Rs. 2,00 lacs to Rs. 3,00 lacs
- Zonal Head Sales – Rs. 25,00 lacs to Rs. 45,00 lacs
- Central Operation team Support – Rs. 10,00 lacs to Rs. 15,000 lacs
- Risk & Compliance Officer – Rs. 22,00 lacs to Rs. 27,00 lacs
Steps to Apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2019
- Firstly, to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019, you have to visit the official website i.e., www.sbi.co.in
- Search for the latest recruitment notification if SBI SCO and know the eligibility instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, then start filling the SBI specialist cadre officer application form with the Mandatory details.
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature (scanned) in the prescribed format. And remit the application fee for SBI SCO Notification 2019
- Cross check all the details you filled in the SBI specialist cadre officer application form before submitting.
- Finally, submit and then save a system generated hard copy for future use.
Important Dates for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy 2019
- SBI SCO Application Process Commencement From – 21st May 019
- Final Date to Submit SBI SCO Application Forms – 12th June 2019