SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019
Hello job seekers… Are you looking for Bank Jobs Updates??? Here is the Latest Opportunity is waiting for you i.e., SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for 76 Deputy General Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Credit Analyst Posts. State Bank of India has come up with a wonderful opportunity for all the Job Aspirants. Interested applicants can make use of this wonderful chance as soon as possible. The State Bank of India Official Website is www.sbi.co.in.
All the applying candidates of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Willing candidates can apply via Online. And the registration process starts from 22nd July 2019 and the closing date will be on 12th August 2019. Below are the educational qualifications, age limit details, selection rounds, the application process, important dates, salary info, etc of SBI Notification 2019. From our blog @ findjobforyou.com, candidates can get all the Latest Government Jobs updates regularly.
State Bank of India Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Deputy General Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Credit Analyst Posts
Total Number of Posts – 76 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning) – 01 Post
- SME Credit Analyst (Sector Specialist), (Structuring) – 25 Posts
- Credit Analyst (MMGS – II, III) – 50 Posts
SBI Employment Notification 2019 – Complete Info
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Names – Deputy General Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Credit Analyst Posts
Number of Posts – 76 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019
- DGM Post – Should possess Graduation or CA/MBA(Finance) from the recognized university.
- SME Credit Analyst Post – Must have a B.Tech or B.E degree and MBA (Finance) with relevant experience.
- Credit Analyst (MMGS – II, III) Post – CA/ MBA/ PGDM with Relevant Experience.
Aspirants of SBI SCO Officer Vacancies 2019 should have to attain the following age criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit: 23 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
Interested applicants must have to process the registration fee as per the category.
- General/EWS/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 125/-
Candidates applying for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 must have to satisfy the following listed rounds of selection.
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by State Bank of India Department
Selected job hunters under SBI Notification 2019 will receive the monthly salary of Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 76,520/-.
Steps to Apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2019
- Firstly, to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2019, you have to visit the official website i.e., www.sbi.co.in
- Search for the latest recruitment notification if SBI SCO and know the eligibility instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, then start filling the SBI specialist cadre officer application form with the Mandatory details.
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature (scanned) in the prescribed format. And remit the application fee for SBI SCO Notification 2019
- Cross-check all the details you filled in the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 application form before submitting.
- Finally, submit and then save a system generated hard copy for future use.
Important Dates for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy 2019
- SBI SCO Application Process Commencement From – 22nd July 2019
- Final Date to Submit SBI SCO Application Forms – 12th August 2019