State Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Hello, Jobseekers…. Still waiting for Latest Bank Job Updates???? Here is a great opportunity for you. The State Bank of India Department has come up with the Latest Employment News on 27th August 2019 to fill about 56 Vacant Posts. State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the individuals to fill the Bank Medical Officer II Posts. Job hunters should have any degree to apply for this SBI Bank Medical Officer II Recruitment 2019. Eligible Job aspirants have to apply for SBI Bank Medical Officer II Jobs 2019 through Online Mode. People can also stay tuned to our blog @ www.findjobforyou.comfor Latest Government Jobs updates.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of unemployed job hunters. This is the best time to grab the opportunity by applying for State Bank of India Jobs in between 27th August 2019 to 19th September 2019. Applying candidates of SBI Recruitment 2019 can also refer to the below data for the required age limits, selection process, educational qualifications, online registration process, etc to apply for State Bank of India Notification 2019. The official website of State Bank of India is www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Bank Medical Officer II (BMO – II) Posts
Number of Posts – 56 Posts
State Bank of India Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Names – Bank Medical Officer II (BMO – II) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 56 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Bank Medical Officer II Jobs 2019
Applicants who have completed the MBBS and Post Graduation from a recognized university or College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) are eligible to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 125/-
- Personal Interview
Salary Given by State Bank of India Department
Shortlisted candidates will receive the best pay band of Rs. 31,750/- to Rs. 45,950/- from the higher officials of State Bank of India for the SBI Bank Medical Officer II Recruitment 2019.
Online Application Process for State Bank of India BMO Recruitment 2019
- First of all, interested candidates have to log on to the official website of State Bank of India @ www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the career/ recruitment tab and then look for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Notification advt Pdf. Read the available instructions thoroughly and then hit on Apply Online.
- Fill the SBI BMO online application form carefully with all these mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned photocopy, signature, educational certificates if required.
- After that pay the SBI Bank Medical Officer II exam fee as per your category.
- Cross-check the details which you entered in the SBI Bank Medical Officer II application form.
- At last, submit and then save a system generated hard copy for further references.
Important Dates for SBI Bank Medical Officer II Vacancies 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins On – 27th August 2019
- Closing Date to Submit SBI Bank Medical Officer Application Forms –
19th September 2019