SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018
Hello, Aspirants are you in search of Bank Jobs??? Then here comes the best employment opportunity for you. SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification through an ADVERTISEMENT NO.: CRPD/SCO-DM(IA)/2018-19/08. The Department of State Bank of India has come up with the Latest Employment News for the Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) posts. And SBI is recruiting the candidates who are browsing for the Bank Jobs hence the aspirants can grab the chance as soon as possible before the closing dates. Candidates can register through Online for the SBI Recruitment 2018. The official website for SBI is www.sbi.co.in.
Applicants can have the complete details like Name of the Post, No. of Posts, Mode of Application, Selection Process, Important Dates, Online Application Process, Registration Fee, etc. from the below sections. Contenders can have access for the online application forms from 04th December 2018. And the last date for submission of the SBI DM Applications is 28th December 2018. Regarding the Latest Government Jobs like State Government Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, Current Affairs, Exam Syllabus, etc. from our blog www.findjobforyou.com.
SBI DM Notification 2018 | Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Deputy Manager Posts
Total Number of Vacancies – 39 Posts
State Bank of India DM Recruitment 2018 | Complete Info
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Names – Deputy Manager Posts
Nmber of Posts – 39 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Conditions for SBI Employment News 2018
Applicants who have completed the Chartered Accountancy from the Chartered Accountants of India are eligible to apply for the SBI Deputy Management Recruitment 2018.
Candidates must have to satisfy the age limitations of as per the official notification of SBI. Have a look at the following age limitations of SBI Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
Aspirants who wish to participate in the recruitment process of SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 should process the below application fee details.
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Candidates will get selected for the according to the performance exhibited in various selection rounds. Below are the list of SBI selection rounds.
- personal Interview
Salary Offered by State Bank of India
Shortlisted candidates will receive the best pay band of Rs. 31,750/- to Rs. 45,950/- from the higher officials of State Bank of India for the SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018.
Step by Step Process of SBI DM Vacancies 2018
- First of all the applicants are advised to visit the official blog of SBI i.e., www.sbi.co.in.
- From the official page, you can have the complete details regarding the SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018.
- Hence you can check out the complete information like educational qualifications, eligibility criteria etc from the official notification PDF.
- Download the Notification PDF and click on apply online link.
- Fill up the SBI Online application forms with an accurate amount of information.
- After filling the online application forms of SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 you can have a deep check on the filled data.
- Also you can pay the application fee through the net banking, credit or credit cards etc.
- Finally submit the application forms on time.
Important Dates of SBI Recruitment 2018
- Issue date of the official notification – 04th December 2018
- Starting Date to Fill the SBI Online Applications – 04th December 2018
- Closing Date for submission of application forms – 28th December 2018