The State Bank of India has come up with the Latest Bank Jobs Notification to fill about 8904 Vacancies. As per the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification, the names of the posts that are going to fill our Junior Associate (Customer support and sales) Posts. This could be the best news for the job hunters who have completed their graduation and looking for government jobs updates. The online registration process has been started already. So, interested job hunters have to register for SBI Recruitment 2019 by on or before the last date @ 03rd Many 2019. The State Bank of India (SBI) department official website is www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the job hunters who are seeking for the Bank Jobs. Mode of application for the State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 is Online. In this session, job aspirants can get the educational qualifications, age limits, mode of selection, online registration process, important dates, etc which will be helpful to apply for SBI Junior Assistant Jobs. Keep visiting our website@ findjobforyou.com, to know Latest Government Jobs updates like state, central, Bank, IT, UPSC, SSC, Railway Jobs, etc.
State Bank of India Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Info
Name of the Post – Junior Associate (Customer support and sales) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 8904 Posts
State wise Vacancy Details
|State||Number of Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||40|
|Leh & Kargill Valley||30|
Category wise Vacancy Details
- Gen – 3,646 Posts
- EWS – 853 Posts
- OBC – 1,950 Posts
- SC – 1,361 Posts
- ST – 799 Posts
- Backlog – 251 Posts
- Special Drive Post – 40 Posts
SBI Jr Associate Notification 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Names – Junior Associate (Customer support and sales) Posts.
Number of Posts – 8,904 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.sbi.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Junior Associate Vacancies 2019
Job hunters who have finished their Graduation / or it’s equivalent from any recognized university/ Institute are eligible for SBI Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- General/EWS/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 125/-
The State Bank of India recruits the talented job hunters for Junior Associate posts by conducting the selection rounds that are given below.
- Written Test (Preliminary and Main Examinations)
- Group discussion,
- Personal Interview
|Name of test||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Pay Scale Offered for State Bank of India Notification 2019
Finalized candidates under SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 will receive the pay scale of Rs. 11,765 to Rs. 31,450/- as per month.
How to Apply fot SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, job hunters need to visit the SBI department official website@
- Look for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification advt pdf available in careers/ recruitment tab.
- Know the eligibility instructions and then hit Apply Online and then start filling the SBI Jr Associate online application form.
- Pay the exam fee as per your category. And once recheck the details before submitting the SBI Jr associate online application form.
- At last, submit and take a hard copy of application form for further use.
Important Dates for State Bank of India Jr Associate Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins From – 12th April 2019
- Ending Date to Submit SBI Jr Associate Online Applications – 03rd May 2019
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively – June 2019
- Main Examination will be conducted tentatively – 10th August 2019.
To Get Latest Government Jobs Updates to Your WhatsApp, Contact Us @ 8688258882