SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019
Hello Job Aspirants!!! We findjobforyou.com is here with the Latest Employment News i.e., SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019. The Notification is released for 463 Operator Cum Technician Trainee and Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts. Applicants can get registered via Online for the SAIL Recruitment 2019. The official website of SAIL is www.sail.co.in. Applicants can refer to the official information to know about the Vacanices and Eligibility Criteria. And the application forms are available from 20th September 2019 to 11th October 2019. Stay tuned to our blog www.findjobforyou.com for Job updates like Bank Jobs, State Government Jobs, IT Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, etc.
SAIL Operator-cum-Technician Notification 2019 | Vacancy Details
Post Names – Operator Cum Technician Trainee and Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts
Number of Posts – 463 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Operator cum Technician Trainee – 302 Posts
- Operator cum Technician – 08 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician Trainee – 153 Posts
Operator cum Technician Trainee – 302 Posts
- Mechanical – 80 Posts
- Metallurgy – 100 Posts
- Electrical – 80 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
- Ceramics – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation – 22 Posts
SAIL Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Jobs 2019 | Overview
Name of the Organization – Steel Authority India Limited (SAIL)
Name of the Posts – Operator Cum Technician Trainee and Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts
Total Number of Posts – 463 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Bokaro, Jharkhand
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.sail.co.in
Eligibility Criteria of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019
Post wise Education Qualification Details
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Post – Must possess Matriculation and Diploma (3 years full time) in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline Engineering from Government recognized institution.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) Post – Should have to complete Matriculation and Diploma (3 years full time) in Boiler Competency with first class from Government recognized institution.
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) Post – Applicants must have to possess Matriculation from a recognized institution. Completed the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant. Passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India.
Candidates must have to satisfy the maximum age criteria while applying for the SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019.
Maximum Age Limits
- Operator Cum Technician Trainee Post – 28 Years
- Operator Cum Technician (Boiler) Post – 30 Years
- Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts– 28 Years
Contenders should pay the application fee as per the official notification is given. Therefore refer to the following section given.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category Candidates
- Operator Cum Technician Trainee Post– Rs. 250/-
- Operator Cum Technician (Boiler) Post – Rs. 250/-
- Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Post – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM Category Candidates – No Fee
- Written Examination ( Skill Test / Trade Test )
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Steel Authority of India Limited
Finalized applicants for Sail Bhilai Steel Plant Fire Engineer Recruitment 2019 will receive the best pa band as given below.
- Operator Cum Technician (Boiler) – S3 Grade – Rs. 16,800 -3%- Rs. 24,110/-
- During First Year Training
- Operator Cum Technician Trainee – Rs. 10,700/-
- Attendant Cum Technician Trainee – Rs. 8600/-
- During Second Year Training
- Operator Cum Technician Trainee – Rs. 12,200/-
- Attendant Cum Technician Trainee – Rs. 10,000/-
How to Apply for Sail Operator Cum Technician Trainee Vacancies 2019
- First of all, have a look at the official website of Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019. @ www.sail.co.in
- Get the notification PDF from the available link on the official portal.
- Check the vacancy and as well as the educational qualifications from the notification.
- And then click on Apply Online link and then enter the details in the application form.
- Once check the filled-in data before the submission.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the closing dates and pay the application form via Online.
- At last, save the Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 application forms for later use.
Important Dates for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Notification 2019
- Online application Process Commencement from – 20th September 2019
- Last Date to submit SAIL Application forms – 11th October 2019