RRB SSE Recruitment 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board has come up with the Latest recruitment notification to recruit the contenders for Senior Sectional Engineer Vacancies. As per the RRB SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification, the total number of vacancies that are going to register is 4304 Posts. Individuals who are seeking for the Railway jobs can make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying in between the registration dates. Initial date to register Railway Recruitment Board SSE Jobs 2018 is 02nd January 2019. So, interested aspirants have to register RRB SSE Notification 2018 by on or before closing date i.e., at 31st January 2019.
Contenders must be a graduate to apply for RRB SSE Recruitment 2018. And eligible job hunters have to register for RRB Senior Sectional Engineer Jobs 2019 through Online Mode. Job seekers who wish to get all the eligibility conditions of RRB Sr Sectional Engineer Vacancies can get all the required information from the below data. Job seekers can the more Latest Government Jobs updates from our website i.e., www.findjobforyou.com. The Railway Recruitment Board Official Website is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Recruitment Board Dept Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Senior Sectional Engineer Posts
Number of Posts – 4304 Posts
RRB SSE Employment Notification 2018 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB)
Name of the Post – Senior Sectional Engineer Posts
Total Number of Posts – 4304 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Sr Sectional Officer Vacancies 2019
Job seekers who have an
- Lower Age Limits: 20 Years
- Upper Age Limits: 34 Years
Application/ Examination Fee
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women, Transgenders, Minorities, PwD & ECB Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Mode of Selection
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Pay Scale Given By Railway Recruitment Board
Selected job hunters will receive the monthly pay bond of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with its grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
Steps to Apply for RRB SSE Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, visit the RRB official website @ www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find RRB SSE Recruitment 2019 Notification and open advt pdf.
- Read the instructions carefully and then hit on apply Online and start filling the RRB SSE application form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents in the RRB SSE online application form.
- Pay the exam fee and then recheck the filled details in the RRB SSE application form.
- Finally, Submit and take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates for RRB Sr Sectional Officer Jobs 2019
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 2nd January 2019
- Closing Date to Register RRB SSE Notification 2019 – 31st January 2019.