RRB Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Dear Job Aspirants are you looking up for the Railway Jobs?? If it is true then here avails the best opportunity for you. Applicants who are interested in working with the department of RRB can have a look at the below notification details. RRB Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Notification issued recently through an official advertisement for a huge number of vacancies, i.e., 1665 for Jr Stenographer, Physical Training Instructor, Asst Mistress, Laboratory Asst, and Other Posts. For more information like Post Names, No. of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limits, etc., contenders can verify the following details in the below sections.
As per the official information, available RRB is hiring a huge number of candidates for various vacancies. Interested applicants can register via Online for the RRB Recruitment 2019. The application forms are accessible to the candidates from 8th March 2019 to 22nd April 2019. Stay tuned to our blog www.findjobforyou.com regarding the Latest Government Job Notifications.
RRB Physical Training Instructor Jobs 2019 | Vacancy Info
Post Names – Jr Stenographer, Physical Training Instructor, Asst Mistress, Laboratory Asst, and Other Posts
Number of Posts – 1,665 Posts
Post wsie Vacancy Details
- Junior Stenographer English: 870 Posts
- Junior Stenographer Hindi: 304 Posts
- Junior Translator Hindi: 231 Posts
- Staff And Welfare Inspector: 85 Posts
- Chief Law Assistant: 61 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade III Chemist And Metallurgist: 51 Posts
- Finger Print Examiner: 06 Posts
- Head Cook: 6 Posts
- Cook: 20 Posts
- Senior Publicity Inspector: 03 Posts
- Publicity Inspector: 01 Post
- Photographer: 02 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher / Biology (English Medium) (Male): 01 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher / English (Male): 01 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher / English (Female): 01 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher / Geography (English Medium) (Female): 01 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher / Physics (Male): 01 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher / Physics (Female): 01 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher / Political Science (Female): 01 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher / Computer Science: 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher / Computer Science: 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher / Home Science (Female): 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher / Hindi (Female): 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher / Social Science (Female): 01 Post
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Male): 01 Post
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Female): 01 Post
- Assistant Mistress (Junior School): 04 Posts
- Music Mistress: 01 Post
- Dance Mistress: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant/School: 02 Posts
Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Ahmadabad – 30 Posts
- Ajmer – 49 Posts
- Allahabad – 126 Posts
- Bangalore – 103 Posts
- Bhopal – 24 Posts
- Bhubaneswar – 53 Posts
- Bilaspur – 28 Posts
- Chandigarh – 88 Posts
- Chennai – 154 Posts
- Gorakhpur – 76 Posts
- Guwahati – 58 Posts
- Jammu -Srinagar – 59 Posts
- Kolkata – 319 Posts
- Malda – 24 Posts
- Mumbai – 267 Posts
- Patna – 72 Posts
- Ranchi – 21 Posts
- Secunderabad – 95 Posts
- Thiruvanthapuram – 19 Posts
Railway Recruitment Boards Employment News 2019 | Overview
Name of the Organization – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of the Post – Jr Stenographer, Physical Training Instructor, Asst Mistress, Laboratory Asst, and Other Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1,665 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Railway Jobs
Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Laboratory Asst Jobs 2019
Applicants of RRB Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2019 must have to possess SSC, 12th Standard, Diploma, Degree and B.Ed from the recognized university.
Candidates applying for the RRB Jr Stenographer Vacancies 2019 should attain the age limits as given below
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- For General / OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities Candidates –Rs.250/-
The recruitment team of RRB is selecting the aspirants by conducting various selection rounds. Hence have a look at the following rounds of selection.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Railway Recruitment Board
Finalized candidates for the Vacancies of RRB Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2019 will get the best amount of pay scale of Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 47,600/- from the organization.
RRB Junior Translator Notification 2019 Application Forms
- First of all reach out to the official website of RRB www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check out the official notification PDF from the links attached.
- Go through the eligibility criteria carefully and start filling out the RRB Jr Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- Make sure the information you have entered is free from mistakes.
- Process the RRB Jr Stenographer Application Fee if required.
- Carefully check the details once before the submission.
- Have a copy of the submitted information for further reference.
Important Dates of RRB Jr Translator Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process begins from – 8th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of the RRB Junior Stenographer Application Forms 2019 – 7th April 2019
- Extended Date to Submit of Applications – 22nd April 2019
To Get Latest Government Jobs Updates to Your WhatsApp, Contact Us @ 8374297281