RPF Constable Ancillary Recritment 2018-19
The Department of Railway Protection Force has come up with the Latest Central Government Jobs Notification. Nowadays, many people are searching for government jobs. That is the best reason to update this RPF Recruitment Notification 2018. Railway Protection Force Department is inviting the online applications to fill 798 vacancies of Constable Posts. Interested candidates have to register for RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2018-19 from 01st January 2019 and Ends On 30th January 2019. From our website i.e., www.findjobforyou.com, you can get all the updates on Latest Government Jobs.
RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2018-19 Notification is the best chance for the unemployed candidates who are looking for the Railway Jobs. Aspirants who have completed their 10th standard/ or its equivalent are eligible for RPF Constable Jobs. Eligible candidates have to apply for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode. Interested job seekers of Railway Protection Force Jobs 2019 can also go through the entire session to get its application fee, age limits, educational qualifications, selection procedure, etc. RPF Department official website is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Protection Force Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – RPF Constable (Ancillary) Posts
Number of Posts – 798 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
- Constable (Water carrier) – 452 Posts
- Constable (Safaiwala) – 199 Posts
- Constable (Washerman) – 49 Posts
- Constable (Barber) – 49 Posts
- Constable (Mali) – 07 Posts
- Tailor Gr. III – 20 Posts
- Cobbler Gr. III – 22 Posts
RPF Employment Notification 2018 – Brief Details
Organization Name – Railway Protection Force Department (RPf)
Name of the Post – RPF Constable (Ancillary) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 798 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Railway Jobs
Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Constable Jobs 2018
Job hunters who have completed their 10th standard/ matriculation are eligible to apply for Railway Protection Force Constable Notification 2018.
- Minimum Age Limits: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits: 25 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
The Railway Protection Force Department conducts some selection rounds to recruit the RPF applicants for Constable Posts. Below given are the selection rounds that are conducted by the Railway Protection Force Officials.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
Pay Scale Offered for RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2018
Contenders who have finalized for Constable Posts will receive the salary of Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/– as per month.
How to Apply for Railway Protection Force Jobs 2018-19
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of RPF @ www.indianrailways.gov.in. Or Open the link which is given below.
- Open the careers tab and search for the RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Pdf and read the available instructions to get its eligibility information.
- Next, start filling the RPF Constable application form by clicking on ‘Register’.
- Upload the necessary documents which are given in the RPF advt pdf.
- Pay the exam fee as per category and recheck the details before submitting.
- At last, submit the RPF application form and take a hard copy of it.
Important Dates for RPF Constable Jobs 2018
- RPF Online Registration Process Starts From – 01st January 2019
- RPF Online Registration Process Ends On – 30th January 2019