RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2019
RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2019 Notification has released recently in the month of February 2019. Rail Coach Factory Department is looking for talented job seekers to fill about 223 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts. People who have completed their 10th standard are eligible for RCF Recruitment 2019. Eligible job seekers must register for RCF Apprentice Jobs 2019 by on or before the last date. The last date to submit RCF Apprentice application forms is on 23rd March 2019. Bookmark our website @ www.findjobforyou.com to get all the Latest Government Jobs
The Rail Coach Factory is looking for talented job aspirants to fill Apprentice vacant posts. RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2019 Notification could be a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS. Eligible candidates have to register for RCF Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode. Check the below sessions for educational qualifications, selection process, registration fee, age limits, etc to apply for RCF Apprentice Jobs. The official website of Rail Coach Factory Department is www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Vacancies – Jobs Info
Name of the Post – Apprentice Posts
Number of Posts – 223 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 54 Posts
- Welder (G & E) – 53 Posts
- Machinist – 20 Posts
- Painter (G) – 17 Posts
- Carpenter – 24 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 06 Posts
- Electrician –30 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic –10 Posts
- AC & Ref. Mechanic – 09 Posts
RCF Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Rail Coach Factory
Post Names –Apprentice Posts
Total Number of Posts – 223 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Kapurthala(Punjab)
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for RCF Apprentice Vacancies 2019
Job seekers must possess Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized university are eligible for RCF Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age Limits: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limits: 24 Years
Application/ Examination Fee
Individuals have to pay the exam fee as follows to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Jobs.
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC /PH/Female Category Candidates – No Fee
Rail Coach Factory Department is looking for talented job seekers to fill apprentice vacancies. So, candidates need to qualify the selection rounds that are mentioned below
- Merit List
Pay Scale Offered for RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2019
Selected contenders of RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Posts will get an awesome pay bond as per the dept norms. Check the attached RCF notification for salary details.
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Apprentice Jobs
- Applying candidates of RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2019 should visit the RCF official website@ www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, job seekers will be able to see the RCF Apprentice Notification PDF. Click on that and then know the Eligibility information.
- If Eligible, click on Apply Online and then start filling the RCF Apprentice application form.
- Now, pay the exam fee and cross-check the details before submitting it.
- At last, submit and then take a hard copy of it for future references.
Important Dates for RCF Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Online Registration process Begins On – 23rd February 2019
- Closing Date to Register for RCF Apprentice Jobs – 23rd March 2019