RBI Recruitment 2020
Bank Jobs!!! Hello, Job Aspirants are you eagerly looking up to start your career in the banking sector. Then here avails the best opportunity for you i.e., RBI Recruitment 2020. As per the official notification, there are about 926 Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can utilize this excellent opportunity as quickly as possible. The official website for Reserve Bank of India is www.rbi.org.in. Applicants of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020 must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying. Therefore the willing candidates can register via Online. The Registration Process begins from 23rd December 2019 and the ending date is on 16th January 2020. Candidates can check out the complete details like Post Names, No. Of Vacanices, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Fee etc from this article. Regarding the Latest Government Jobs updates visit our blog www.findjobforyou.com. where you can find all the updates like State Government Jobs, UPSC Jobs, IT Jobs, GK, Current Affairs etc.
Reserve Bank of India Latest Employment News 2019 | Vacancy Details
Post Names – Assistant Posts
Number of Posts – 926 Posts
Division wise Vacancy Details
- Ahmedabad – 19 Posts
- Bengaluru – 21 Posts
- Guwahati – 55 Posts
- Hyderabad – 25 Posts
- Jaipur – 37 Posts
- Jammu – 13 Posts
- Kanpur and Lucknow – 63 Posts
- Kolkata – 11 Posts
- Mumbai – 419 Posts
- Nagpur – 13 Posts
- New Delhi – 34 Posts
- Patna – 24 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi – 20 Posts
- Bhopal – 42 Posts
- Bhubaneswar – 28 Posts
- Chandigarh – 35 Posts
- Chennai – 67 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- General – 473 Posts
- OBC – 192 Posts
- SC – 98 Posts
- ST – 80 Posts
- EWS – 83 Posts
RBI Assistant Jobs 2020 | Overview
Name of the Organization – Reserve Bank of India
Name of the Posts – Assistant Posts
Total Number of Posts – 926 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Webiste – www.rbi.org.in
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized board of university are eligible to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2019.
Candidates who satisfy the following age criteria are eligible to participate in the recruitment process.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
Interested candidates for RBI Recruitment 2019 must have to process the below given Application Fee. Hence check out the following details.
- General/OBC/EWS Category Candidates – Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST/PWD/Ex-S Category Candidates – Rs. 50/-
Applicants of RBI Assistant Posts will get hired according to their performance shown in the following rounds of selection.
- Preliminary Test
- Main Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Note: LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language. The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Pay Scale Offered by Reserve Bank of India
Finalized candidates under RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 will receive the pay scale of Rs. 14,650/- as per month (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
Online Application Process of RBI Assistant Vacancies 2020
- Visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India is www.rbi.org.in.
- Download the Latest Job Notification from the link available.
- Go through the eligibility conditions before filling out the application forms.
- Next, navigate to the ” Careers” tab and then search for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Click on Apply Online and start filling the application forms.
- Save the submitted copy of the application form for further reference.
Important Dates of Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Registration Process begins on – 23rd December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – 16th January 2020