Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2019
Are you hunting for the Latest Government Jobs?? Then here comes the wonderful Job opportunity. Recently the government of Rajasthan has come up with the Employment News i.e., Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2019. As per the information, the notification released for 3,678 Group D (Class IV) Vacancies. Interested candidates can have a look at the following details given. Contenders can check out the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates willing to apply for the Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2019 must get registered via Online. The application forms are available from 18th November 2019 to17th December 2019. Should check out the eligibility criteria before applying. The official website for Rajasthan High Court is www.hcraj.nic.in.
Rajasthan High Court Notification 2019 | Vacancy Info
Name of the Posts – Group D (Class IV) Posts
Number of Posts – 3,678 Posts
Area wise Vacancy Details
- Non-TSP Area – 3,504 Posts
- TSP Area – 174 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
District Courts Non-TSP area
- General – 1281 Posts
- EWS – 326 Posts
- SC – 472 Posts
- ST – 388 Posts
- OBC – 534 Posts
- MBC – 158 Posts
District Courts TSP area
- General – 69 Posts
- EWS – 14 Posts
- SC – 6 Posts
- ST – 62 Posts
District Legal Services Authority Non-TSP area
- General – 149 Posts
- EWS – 28 Posts
- SC – 53 Posts
- ST – 30 Posts
- OBC – 68 Posts
- OBC – 17 Posts
District Legal Services Authority TSP regions
- General – 12 Posts
- ST – 11 Posts
Rajasthan High Court Vacancies 2019 | Overview
Name of the Organization – Rajasthan High Court (RHC
Post Names – Group D (Class IV) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 3,678 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Rajasthan
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.hcraj.nic.in
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan High Court Class IV Jobs 2019
Applicants of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 must complete 10th class from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Minimum Age Limits – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits – 40 Years
- Gen Woman Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Category Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Woman Candidates – 10 Years
- SC Category Candidates – 10 Years
- ST Category Candidates – 10 Years
Candidates must pay the Rajasthan High Court registration fee based on the category wise. Have a look at the following Rajasthan High Court Class IV Vacancy 2019.
- Gen/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PH Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Process of Selection
Aspirants must undergo various rounds of selection to apply for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Written Examination
- Driving Test
- Skill Test
- Practical Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered for Rajasthan High Court
Shortlisted aspirants of Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment will receive the best pay scale of Rs. 12,400/– as a trainee after that Rs. 17,700/- per month from the organization.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants applying for the Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2019 must go through the official blog. www.hcraj.nic.in
- Navigate to the Latest Employment News tab and search for the Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to download the Notification PDF.
- Eligible candidates can click on Apply Online.
- Enter all the valid credentials in the application form.
- Process the application fee through Online.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for later use.
Important Dates for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process begins from – 18th November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – 17th December 2019