PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
Punjab Public Service Commission has recently announced the Latest Employment News. Candidates who are interested in working in the Judiciary department can grab this wonderful opportunity on or before the closing schedule. As per the official notification released there are about 75
Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate Vacancies. Willing candidates can fill up the application forms through Online. Also, aspirants can get the complete details namely Post Names, No. Of Vacanices, Registration Fee, Application Process, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc. from the upcoming sections.
Individuals are supposed to go through the entire notification before applying. Candidates must have to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Law to participate in the hiring process. Application Forms are accessible to the applicants from 08th April 2019 to 8th May 2019. Stay tuned to our website www.findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Government Jobs updates.
PPSC Judicial Magistrate Vacancies 2019 | Brief Details
Post Names – Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate Posts
Total Number of Posts – 75 Posts
Punjab Public Service Commission 2019 | Overview
Organization Name – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Name of the Post – Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate Posts
Number of Posts – 75 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Punjab
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.ppsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are interested to apply for the PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 must have the Bachelor degree in Law.
Applicants must attain the lower and upper age limits for the PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019. Have a look at the following age criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
Candidates have to process the application fee as per the category. Aspirants can refer to the official notification to know more about the application fee.
Individuals have to undergo the following rounds of selection to get hired as a Civil Judge in the department of PPSC.
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
Pay Scale Offered by Punjab Public Service Commission
Selected candidates for the Civil Judge vacanices will receive the best pay band of Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/- from the department of the PPSC.
Online Application Process for PPSC Judicial Magistrate Vacancies 2019
- Aspirants must refer to the official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gov.in
- Now reach out to the Recruitment tab and check for the Latest Notifications.
- Make sure that you are eligible for the recruitment process.
- Now you need to click on Apply Online.
- Start filling the PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Application Forms with accurate details.
- Process the registration fee as per category.
- Once check the details before Submission.
- Have a copy of the application forms for later use.
Important Dates for PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration Process Starts From – 08th April 2019
- Closing Date to Submit PPSC Dept Online Application Forms – 08th May 2019