NVS TGT Recruitment 2019
Government Jobs!!! We are here to guide you in finding the Latest Government notifications. Recently NVS TGT Recruitment 2019 notification issued for 2370 vacancies of various Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs (PGT, TGT, Lower Division Clerk, etc). Job seekers who have finished their 10th, 12th Class, B.sc Nursing, Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Ed, Degree, Diploma or it’s equivalent are eligible for NVT PGT TGT Recritment 2019 Applicants can utilize this excellent chance by applying for the NVS TGT Recruitment 2019. Eligible job hunters can register for NVT TGT PGT Jobs 2019 from 10th July 2019 to 9th August 2019. Individuals can refer our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for all the state wise, central Latest Government Jobs.
NVS TGT Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of the talented contenders who are seeking for the Central Government Jobs. Below are the required age limits, educational qualifications, selection procedure, the online application process, etc to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019. Mode of application for NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2019 is Online. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Department Official Website is www.navodaya.gov.in. Check the below sessions for more information about NVS TGT Recruitment 2019.
NVS Department Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Name – Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts (PGT, TGT, Lower Division Clerk, and Other Posts)
Number of Posts – 2,370 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group- B) – 1154 Posts
- Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B) – 430 Posts
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group – B) – 564 Posts (Music, Art, PET Male, PET Female, Lib.)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group – C) – 135 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse (Group – B) – 55 Posts
- Catering Assistant (Group – C) – 26 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A) – 5 Posts
- Legal Assistant (Group – C) – 1 Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Name of the Posts – Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts (PGT, TGT, Lower Division Clerk, and Other Posts)
Total Number of Posts – 2,370 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Job
Official Webiste – www.navodaya.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for NVS TGT PGT Vacancies 2019
Aspirants who possess 10th, 12th Class, B.sc Nursing, Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Ed, Degree, Diploma from a reputed university.
Refer attached NVS official notification for more info.
Candidates applying for the NVS TGT Recruitment 2019 should attain the age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
Post wise Application Fee
- Assistant Commissioner Post – Rs. 1500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse Posts – Rs. 1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk Posts – Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Selection
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conducts some selection rounds to select the job seekers for NVS Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs. Below are selection rounds conducted by NVS.
- Written Test/ Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Post wise Salary Details
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Post – (Level-8) Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-
- Miscellaneous Teachers Post – (Level-7) Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,200/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Post – (Level-7) Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,200/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post – Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
- Legal Assistants Post – Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,200/-
- Catering Assistants Post – Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Female Staff Nurse Post – Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- Assistant Commissioner Post – Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-
Online Application Process for NVS Recruitment 2019
- First of all, eligible candidates have to log on to the NVS official website @ www.navodaya.gov.in.
- Candidates should fill up the application forms by clicking on the link attached.
- Enter all the required details in the application forms.
- Process the registration fee as per the category.
- Check out the details before the submission.
- Upload the required documents which are mentioned in the NVS Advt Pdf.
- Finally, Recheck the details you mentioned in the NVS TGT PGT application form and then submit it. And then save a system generated NVS online application form for future use.
Important Dates for NVS Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Online Application Process Begins On – 10th July 2019
- Final Date to Submit NVS Online Application Forms – 9th August 2019
- Date of NVS Written Test – 05th September to 10th September 2019