NIA SI Recruitment 2019
National Investigation Agency department had invited the online applications to fill 62 Vacancies of Inspector and Sub Inspector Posts. NIA SI Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of talented job hunters. Job seekers should have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream and two years of experience to apply for NIA Recruitment 2019. Mode of application for National Investigation Agency Inspector Jobs 2019 is Offline. The NIA (National Investigation Agency) Official Website is www.nia.gov.in.
I think NIA SI Recruitment 2019 Notification is the best time for you to fulfill your dreams. People who are seeking for the Police Jobs updates can make use of this golden opportunity. The registration process of NIA Sub-inspector, inspector jobs 2019 has been started already. Willing people who meet the eligibility criteria they have to apply before the registration process ends. The closing date to apply for NIA Recruitment 2019 is 12th April 2019. You can also check the below data for the eligibility instructions which will be useful to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019. Stay tuned to our website @ www.findjobforyou.com to get all the Latest Government Jobs updates with its eligibility information.
National Investigation Agency Department Jobs – Vacancy Info
Name of the Posts – Inspector and Sub Inspector Posts
Number of the Posts – 62 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Inspector – 26 Posts
- Sub Inspector – 36 Posts
NIA Employment Notification 2019 – Complete Details
Name of the Organization – National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Post Names – Inspector and Sub Inspector Posts
Total Number of Posts – 62 Posts
Apply Mode– Offline
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Webiste – www.nia.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Inspector, Sub Inspector Jobs 2019
Candidates who are willing to apply for NIA SI Recruitment 2019 they should possess Bachelors Degree in any stream and two years of experience and currently holding analogous posts on regular basis. Refer to the attached NIA official notification pdf for more info.
- Upper Age Limit – 56 Years.
Refer to the attached NIA official notification 2019 for application/ exam fee details.
The National Investigation Agency recruits the candidates for vacant SI, Inspector posts. So, applicants of NIA SI Recruitment 2019 have to qualify the selection rounds that are available below.
Salary Offered by National Investigation Agency Dept
Post wise Salary Details
- Inspector Post – Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus GP Rs. 4,600/ –
- Sub Inspector Post – Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- plus GP Rs. 4,200/-
Steps to Apply for NIA Sub Inspector, Inspector Vacancies 2019
- Firstly, willing candidates for NIA SI Recruitment 2019 should have to go to the official page @ www.nia.gov.in.
- Then, you will be able to find NIA Notification 2019. Click on that and then know the eligibility instructions.
- If eligible, download the application form and then fill the NIA SI, Inspector application form as per instructions.
- Attach the necessary documents and then pay the exam fee as per category.
- Recheck the details that you intered in the NIA Recruitment 2019 application form.
- At last, submit the application form to the below address and save a hard copy of NIA SI, Inspector application form for future use.
The SP (Adm),
Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
Important Dates for NIA SI Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration Process Commencement From – 12th March 2019
- Closing Date to Submit NIA Application Forms – 12th April 2019