MSRLM CCO Recruitment 2019
Hope you are browsing for the Govt Jobs in Maharashtra?? Then there is the best opportunity for you. The government of Maharashtra has come up with Latest Job Notification i.e., MSRLM CCO Recruitment 2019. According to the official notification, there are 1360 Mission Manager, Block Co-ordinator, Office Superintendent Posts. Applicants must have to fill the application forms via Online.
From the official notification, we can infer that the department of MSRLM is accepting the Online Application Forms from the talented and eligible aspirants. Candidates can have access to apply for the MSRLM Recruitment 2019 from 7th March 2019 to 27th March 2019. Regarding State Government Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, IT Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Bank Jobs etc the aspirants can stay tuned to our blog www.findjobforyou.com
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Notification 2019 | Job Details
Name of the Post – Mission Manager, Block Co-ordinator, Office Superintendent Posts
Number of Posts – 1360 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- State Mission Manager –– 03 Posts
- Mission Manager – 06 Posts
- District Manager – 15 Posts
- Block Co-ordinator – 132 Posts
- Cluster Co-ordinator – 105 Posts
- District Mission Manager – 15 Posts
- District Manager – 32 Posts
- Office Superintendent & District Manger – 19 Posts
- Block Mission Manager – 166 Posts
- Block Manager – 169 Posts
- Cluster Co-ordinator – 580 Posts
- Cluster Level Federation – Consultant – 116 Posts
MSRLM Mission Manager Jobs 2019 | Overview
Organization Name – Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM)
Post Names – Mission Manager, Block Co-ordinator, Office Superintendent Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1360 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Maharashtra
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.jobs.msrlm.org.
Eligibility Criteria for MSRLM Cluster Co-ordinator Vacancy 2019
Applicants who are willing to work with MSRLM should have a master degree or it’s equivalent from the recognized board of university.
Candidates must attain the Upper Age L
- For General Category Candidates – Rs. 374/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs. 274/-.
Process of Selection
Aspirants must have to finalize in the following selection rounds to get selected for the
MSRLM CCO Recruitment 2019.
- Written Examination
- Oral Exam
Salary Offered by Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Department
Contenders who got shortlisted for various vacanices of MSRLM Office Superintendent Notification 2019 will get the best pay band of Rs. 24,000/- to Rs. 90,000/-
How to Apply for MSRLM Latest Jobs 2019
- The official website for MSRLM is www.jobs.msrlm.org. Candidates can firstly log on to the official website.
- Navigate to the ” Latest Recruitment” tab and search for the Job Notifications.
- In case you are eligible you can click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill the MSRLM Application Form with correct data.
- Process the application fee if required.
- Submit the MSRLM Mission Manager Application Forms before closing dates.
- Make a print out of the application form for further reference.
Important Dates of Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Notification 2019
- Online Registration Process Starts from 7th March 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form – 27th March 2019