MP Police Recruitment 2019
MP Police Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced by the officials. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Board had declared this wonderful opportunity by inviting the online applications to fill about 7,771 Vacancies of ASI, Constable, Head Constable Posts. This is a great opportunity for the people who are preparing for the Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh. Individuals who have completed their degree in the relevant field are eligible for MP Police Recruitment 2019. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police department official website is www.mppolice.gov.in.
The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Board is looking for young and talented job seekers to fill 7,771 Vacant Posts. Eligible aspirants have to register for MP Police Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode. And the people must register for Madhya Pradesh ASI, Constable, Head Constable Jobs in between 25th October 2019 to 24th November 2019. Check the entire session to get the eligibility information which is helpful and required to apply for Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police department jobs. Stay tuned to our website @ findjobforyou.com to Get the Latest Government Jobs Updates.
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Constable, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
Number of Post – 7,771 Posts
Madhya Pradesh Police Notification 2019 – Complete Info
Organization Name – Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Board
Name of the Posts – Constable, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
Total Number of Posts – 7,771 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Madhya Pradesh
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.mppolice.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Police ASI, Constable, Head Constable Jobs 2019
Candidates who have completed their 10th or 12th or Degree from a recognized university with minimum pass percentage marks.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
General & OBC Category Candidates
- For First Exam – Rs. 700/-
- For the Second Exam – Rs. 500/-
ST/PWD Category Candidates
- For First Exam – Rs. 350/-
- For the Second Exam – Rs. 250/-
Mode of Selection
The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Department recruits the applicants of MP Police Recruitment 2019 by conducting the selection rounds that are available below.
- Written Test
- PET and PST
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Department
Aspirants who are shortlisted for the Madhya Pradesh Police ASI, Constable, Head Constable Vacancies 2019 will receive the best amount of salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- from Madhya Pradesh Police Department.
Steps to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Police ASI, Head Constable Vacancies 2019
- First of all, interested candidates of MP Police Recruitment 2019 Notification have log on to the official website @ www.mppolice.gov.in.
- Search for the MP Police Notification pdf in the careers/ recruitment tab. And know the eligibility instructions available in that pdf.
- If eligible, fill the MP Police ASI, Head Constable application form by clicking on Apply Online.
- Next, upload the scanned documents and then pay the application fee as per the category.
- At last, cross-check the details and then submit the application form.
Important Dates for Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins From – 25th October 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of the Applications – 24th November 2019