Dear Job Aspirants are you in looking up for the Govt Jobs in Maharashtra?? If so then here avails the best Job opportunity for you. Maharashtra Government has released the notification i.e., Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. As per the official notification, there are 3,650 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. This may be a great opportunity for the people who are in search of Postal Department Jobs. All the interested candidates can get registered for the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 through Online. Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment Official website is www.appost.in.
Maharashtra Postal Office Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the people who have completed their 10th Standard and Secondary School Examination with Basic Computer Training Course from the recognized Organization/Board. Eligible contenders must apply for Maharashtra Postal Department Jobs via Online. And individuals need to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Jobs from 1st November 2019 to 30th November 2019. You can also have a look at the below sessions to get an idea of eligibility information such as educational qualifications, age limits, registration process, dates, etc.
Maharashtra Postal Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 3,650 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR – 1,697 Posts
- SC – 286 Posts
- ST – 366 Posts
- EWS – 408 Posts
- OBC – 772 Posts
- PWD (A) – 31 Posts
- PWD (B) – 31 Posts
- PWD (C) – 44 Posts
- PWD (DE) – 15 Posts
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019
Name of the Organization – Maharashtra Circle Department
Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
Number of Posts – 3,650 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.appost.in
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2019
Candidates must have passed 10th Standard and Secondary School Examination with Basic Computer Training Course from the recognized board to apply for the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
Applying candidates for Maharashtra Postal GDS Vacancies 2019 must have to satisfy the following age criteria.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) – No Age Relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 Years
Candidates must have to pay the registration fee as per the category wise. Hence have a look at the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment official notification from more information.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/PwD Category Candidates – No Fee
Job Applicants should undergo rounds of selection to get selected for the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
- Automated Generated Merit List
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Maharashtra Postal Department
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs. 12,000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs. 14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak :
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs. 10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs. 12,000/-
Online Application Process for Maharashtra Postal Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates of Maharashtra Postal Department Jobs should log on to the official website@ www.appost.in
- Aspirants will be able to see Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf. Click on that and then know the entire eligibility information given in the Advt pdf.
- Next, fill the GDS application form by clicking on the Apply Online link.
- Upload your scanned educational certificates, photo, signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee it is required.
- At last, submit the postal GDS application form and take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2019
- Starting date of registration and fee Payment – 1st November 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 1st November 2019
- Last date of registration and fee Payment – 30th November 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application – 30th November 2019