Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
Are you in search of Govt Jobs in Maharashtra??? Here is the wonderful news for you. The Maharashtra Forest Department had declared the wonderful job opportunity for the unemployed contenders who have completed their 12th standard or its equivalent. Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification is entirely about to fill 900 vacancies of Forest Guard Posts. Eligible contenders have to register for Maharashtra Forest Guard Jobs 2019 through Online Mode. This is the best candidates to fulfill their dreams. Keep visiting our website @ www.findjobforyou.com for the Latest Government Jobs updates.
To apply for Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2019, individuals need to register in between 14th January 2019 to 03rd February 2019. Check the below details for Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application/ Examination Fee, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc that are required to apply for Maharashtra Forest Guard Vacancies 2019. The Official Website of Maharashtra Forest Department is www.mahaforest.nic.in.
Maharashtra Forest Department Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Forest Guard Posts
Number of Post – 900 Posts
Maharashtra Forest Guard Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Organization Name – Maharashtra Forest Department
Post Names – Forest Guard Posts
Number of Posts – 900 Posts
Mode of Application – Online
Job Location – Maharashtra
Job Category – State Government Job
Official Webiste – www.mahaforest.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Forest Guard Jobs 2019
Candidates who wish to register for Maharashtra Forest Guard Vacancies 2019 they need to possess 12th standard or its equivalent from any reputed university.
Refer attached Advt Pdf for age limit details
Application/ Examination Fee
Refer attached Advt Pdf for Application Fee details
Mode of Selection
The Maharashtra Forest Department conduct some selection rounds to recruit the applicants for Forest Guard Jobs. So, Job aspirants have to qualify the selection rounds to get a job. Below are the selection rounds.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Maharashtra Forest Dept
Selected contenders for the post of Maharashtra Forest Department will receive the monthly pay bond of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
Steps to Register for Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
- First, log on to the Maharashtra Forest Dept Official Website @
- Find, Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 official notification pdf and then read the eligibility instructions carefully.
- After that, hit on ‘Apply Online’ and then start filling the Forest Guard online application form as per instructions.
- Then pay the exam fee as per category if it is required.
- Now, recheck the entered details in the Forest Guard application form.
- Finally, hit on submit to finish the online registration process.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Forest Guard Vacancies 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins On – 14th January 2019
- Closing Date to Submit Forest Guard Applications – 03rd February 2019.