KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019
Karnataka State RTC has published the Latest Employment Notification. Job Aspirants can
The department of KSRTC is hiring the aspirants based on their performance in various selection rounds. Candidates can apply via Online for the KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019. Starting Date for filling the KSRTC Application Forms is 26th February 2019. And the last date to submit the applications is 31st March 2019. Reach out to our blog www.findjobforyou.com regarding the Latest Government Jobs like State Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, GK etc.
Karnataka State RTC Department Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Driver Posts
Number of Posts – 1500 Posts
KSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Organization Name – Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
Name of the Posts – Driver Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1500 Posts
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Karnataka
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.ksrtc.in
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Driver Vacancy 2019
- Must possess matriculation from the recognized board of
- Should have a valid heavy vehicle driving license.
- Also must have a passenger vehicle license band as well as Karnataka PSV badge.
And for more information about the Educational Qualifications you can refer to the official notification.
Applicants must attain the following upper and as well as lower age limits to participate in the recruitment process of KSRTC.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- General Category: Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- 2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Applicants of KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019 should have to pay the application fee according to the category wise.
- General 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category Candidates – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Category Category Candidates – Rs.600/-
Process of Selection
Contenders must have undergo the following selection rounds to get selected as a Driver in the department of KSRTC.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview.
Physical Standard Test:
- Height: Male: 163 cms, Male: 153 cms
- Weight: Male: 55 Kg, Male: 50 Kg
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Offers Pay Scale
Contenders who have finalized for the Driver Posts will receive the monthly pay bond Rs.11,640/- to Rs. 15,700/-
Steps to Fill Karnataka State RTC Driver Jobs 2019
- First of all refer to the official website www.ksrtc.in of KSRTC.
- Navigate to the Latest Job Notifications released by the department of KSRTC.
- Get the official notification PDF and have a look at all the information provided.
- Check out the eligibility criteria before filling the application forms.
- You can get the application forms from the official blog.
- Make sure that the information you provided is free of errors.
- Have a copy of the submitted KSRTC Application with you for later use.
Important Dates of KSRTC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Online Application Forms of Karnataka State RTC is available from – 26th February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of KSRTC Applications – 31st March 2019