Karnataka WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
Recently the government of Karnataka has come up with Latest Employment News. Candidates who are hunting for the Govt Jobs in Karnataka can make use of this wonderful chance at the earliest. Karnataka WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for 512 Anganwadi Posts. Aspirants who are applying for the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2019 must have 04th, 8th, 10th, and 12th standard from the recognized university. All the interested candidates can have a look at this article where you can find all details regarding the information. Candidates can apply via Online for Karnataka WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2019. The registration process has Already Started, and the applications are available until 18th July 2019. Stay tuned towww.findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Job updates like State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, UPPSC Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Current Affairs, Railway Jobs, etc.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Notification 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts
Total Number of Posts – 521 Posts
District wise Vacancy Details
- Mysuru – 154 Posts
- Hassan – 59 Posts
- Gadag – 110 Posts
- Dakshina Kannada – 91 Posts
- Uttara Kannada – Check Official Notification
- Shivamogga – 98 Posts
WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2019 | Overview
Organization Name – Women and Child Development Department
Name of the Posts – Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts
Number of Posts – 512 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Karnataka
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who possess 4th/ 8th/10th standard can apply for the Karnataka WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2019. And for more information refer to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 Years
Refer to the attached WCD Karnataka official notification 2019 for application/ exam fee details.
Interested candidates must satisfy the list of selection rounds. Go through the following rounds of selection.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Women and Child Development Department, Karnataka
Candidates who select for Karnataka WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 will get a good pay bond as per the official norms. Check the attached Karnataka WCD official Notification for salary details.
Online Application Process of Karnataka WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
Aspirants applying for the WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2019 can follow the below instructions while applying.
- Firstly aspirants are suggested to reach out to the official blog www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- From there navigate to the Recruitment tab and look up for Latest Notifications.
- Download the Notification PDF.
- Check out the eligibility criteria.
- Then click on the relevant link.
- Start filling the application forms with required amount of data.
- Cross check the details before submitting.
- Save a copy of the Karnataka WCD Anganwadi Worker Application Form for future use.
Important Dates for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2019
- Online Application Process Starts From – Available Now
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications – 18th July 2019