Karnataka School Education GPT Recruitment 2019
Latest Government Jobs!!! Are you in search of the Govt Jobs in Karnataka?? Then there is a wonderful opportunity for you. The government of Karnataka has come up with the employment opportunity for the unemployed candidates i.e., Karnataka School Education GPT Recruitment 2019. As per the notification issued there are 10611 Graduate Primary Teacher Jobs. Hence all the interested aspirants can apply at the earliest. Also, the applicants can have the complete details of Karnataka School Education Recruitment 2019 like Post Names, No. Of Vacanices, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates etc from the below sections.
Applying candidates can check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the Karnataka School Education GPT Recruitment 2019. The scheduled Dates for this recruitment is from 6th March 2019 to 20th March 2019. If you are looking up for the Latest Employment News then reach out to our blog www.findjobforyou.com where you can get the updates like State Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, UPSC Jobs, SSC Jobs, Current Affairs etc.
Karnataka GPT Notification 2019 | Vacancy Info
Post Names – Graduate Primary Teacher Posts
Number of Posts – 10, 611 Posts
Karnataka School Education Jobs 2019 – Overview
Organization Name – Karnataka School Education Department
Name of the Posts – Graduate Primary Teacher Posts
Total Number of Posts – 10, 611 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Karnataka
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka School Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancies 2019
Candidates who possess graduation with a degree and as well as a teaching course from the reputed board of university are eligible for the Karnataka School Education GPT Recruitment 2019.
Applying candidates of Karnataka GPT Recruitment 2019 must have the following age criteria. Go through the following age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Contenders must have to pay the application fee as earliest the norms of the organization. Have a look at the official notification for more information.
Process of Selection
Aspirants will have to undergo the following rounds of selection to get selected as a GPT in the department of Karnataka School Education.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Karnataka School Education Department
Applied candidates those who are shortlisted for the Karnataka School Education will receive the pay scale of Rs. 14,550/- to Rs. 26,700/- from the organization.
How to Apply for Karnataka School Education Latest Employment News 2019
- Interested candidates can reach out to the official website of Karnataka School Education www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Get the official notification PDF from the website.
- Make sure that you are eligible for this recruitment.
- And if you are eligible you can start filling the application forms.
- Fill up the application forms with required details.
- It is important to check the details before the submission.
- Save a copy of the submitted application form for later use.
Important Dates of Karnataka GPT Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Fill the KGPT Application Forms – 6th March 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of the Application Forms – 20th March 2019
- Date of Written Test: 1 – 18th May 2019 and 19th May 2019
- Date of Written Test: 2 – 25th May 2019 and 26th May 2019