Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Forest Department has come up with the Latest Employment News named as Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2020 to fill , 339 Vacancies. As per the Karnataka Forest Department Official Notification, the post names that are going to register are Forest Guard Posts. This is the best time for the job seeker who is seriously preparing for Govt Jobs in Karnataka. To apply for Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification candidates just need to complete their 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc Forestry or it’s equivalent. Mode of application for the KFD Notification 2020 is Online. Go through the below sessions to know the eligibility information that is required to apply for Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2020. The official website of Karnataka Forest Department is www.kfdrecruitment.in. Starting Date for filling the Karnataka Forest Recruitment Application Forms is 16th March 2020. And the last date to submit the applications is 15th April 2020.
Karnataka Forest Department Jobs 2020 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Forest Guard Posts
Number of Posts – 339 Posts
Karnataka Forest Notification 2020 – Overview
Organization Name – Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
Name of the Posts – Forest Guard Posts
Total Number of Posts – 339 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Karnataka
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.kfdrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
Job seekers who have completed their 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc Forestry
from any reputed university/ recognized board are eligible to apply for the KFD Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who are interested to participate in the hiring process of Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2020 must have the below age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 115/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-s/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 35/-.
Contenders must have undergone the following selection rounds to get selected as a Conductor in the department of KFD.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Karnataka Forest Department
- Deputy Range Forest Officer Post – Rs.12. 500/- to Rs. 24, 000/-.
- Forest Guard Post – Rs.11, 600/- to Rs. 21, 000/-.
Online Application Process for Karnataka Forest Guard Vacancies 2020
- First of all, go to the Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2020 official website @ www.kfdrecruitment.in
- Read the complete instructions of KFD Advt Pdf and then hit on Apply Here option and then fill the Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 application form as per instructions.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned copies of the signature, photos, etc.
- Then pay the examination fee and recheck the details before submitting the application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finish the Karnataka Forest Guard Jobs 2020 registration process and take a hard copy of it.
Important Dates for Karnataka Forest Guard Jobs 2020
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 16th March 2020
- Last Date for Submission of KFD Applications – 15th April 2020.
To Get Latest Government Jobs Updates to Your WhatsApp, Contact Us @ 9676760227