IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Department has come up with the Latest Government Jobs updates to fill 380 vacancies. IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill Technical and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Vacancies. This could be a great opportunity for job seekers who are looking for Central Government Jobs updates. The online registration process starts to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019 is starts on 4th November 2019. Interested job aspirants have to register for IOCL Technical, Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 by on or before the due date i.e., 22nd November 2019. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Departments is looking for talented job hunters to fill the unfilled Technical and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Posts. The mode of application to register for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is through Online. Check the below data for the educational qualifications, age limits, selection procedure, etc to register for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs. The official website of IOCL Department is www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
Keep visiting our website@ www.findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Government Jobs.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Technical and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Posts
Total Number of Posts – 380 Posts
Region Pipelines wise Vacancy Details
- Western Region Pipelines – 135 Posts
- Eastern Region Pipelines – 100 Posts
- South Eastern Region Pipelines – 50 Posts
- Northern Region Pipelines – 90 Posts
- South Region Pipelines – 25 Posts
State wise Vacancy Details
Western Region Pipelines – 135 Posts
- Gujarat – 80 Posts
- Rajasthan – 35 Posts
Eastern Region Pipelines – 100 Posts
- West Bengal – 39 Posts
- Bihar – 26 Posts
- Assam – 23 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 12 Posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines – 50 Posts
- Odisha – 39 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 8 Posts
- Jharkhand – 3 Posts
Northern Region Pipelines – 90 Posts
- Haryana – 36 Posts
- Punjab – 17 Posts
- Delhi – 16 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 18 Posts
- Uttrakhand – 3 Posts
South Region Pipelines – 25 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 19 Posts
- Karnataka – 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 3 Posts
IOCL Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of the Posts – Technical and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Posts
Number of Posts – 380 Posts
Apply Mode– Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.iocl.com
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Trade Apprentice Technical and Non-Technical Jobs 2019
- Technician Apprentice Post (Mechanical, Electrical, Telecommunication & Instrumentation) – Candidate must have Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) diploma in the concerned subject.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource) Post – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) Post – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator – Candidates must have passed the 12th standard from any reputed university.
Contenders must have to attain the upper and as well as the lower age limits for the IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Refer to the attached IOCL Apprentice Recruitment official notification 2019 for application/ exam fee details.
The following are the selection rounds that are conducted by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Department to recruit the contenders for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019
Selected Job seekers can also refer to the attached IOCL Trade Apprentice Notification pdf link which is available below to get the Salary details.
How to Apply for the IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Interested applicants must first log on to www.iocl.com
- Download the Notification PDF from the link available.
- Go through the eligibility criteria.
- Enter all the required details in the application forms by clicking on the apply link.
- Cross-check out the details before submitting them.
- Upload the scanned documents and then pay the exam fee.
- At last, recheck all the details and then submit the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment application form and take a print out of it for future use.
Important Dates for IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2019
- Online Registration Process Begins On – 4th November 2019
- Closing Date to Submit Trade Apprentice Applications – 22nd November 2019
- Date of Exam – 08th December 2019