Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Hello everyone….! Here is good news for job aspirants ie., Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification. Indian Postal Department has come up with the Latest Employment News to fill 8834 Vacancies. As per the Indian Postal Department official notification, the post names that are going to register are Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. This may be a great opportunity for the people who are in search of Postal Department Jobs. Candidates have to apply for Indian Postal GDS Jobs 2019 through Online Mode. Stay tuned to our website@ www.findjobforyou.com. for all the get all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification is for the people who have completed their 10th Standard Or it’s equivalent. Eligible contenders must apply for Indian Postal Department Jobs via Online. And individuals need to apply for Indian Postal Circle Jobs from 15th March 2019 to 15th April 2019. You can also have a look at the below sessions to get an idea on eligibility information such as educational qualifications, age limits, registration process, dates, etc. The Indian Postal Circle Department Official website is www.indiapost.gov.in.
Indian Postal Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
Number of Posts – 8834 Posts
Circle Wise Vacancy Details
- Odisha – 4392 Posts
- Tamilnadu – 4442 Posts
Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Name of the Organization – Indian Postal Circle
Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 8834 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Odisha, Tamilnadu
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.indiapost.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Postal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies
To Apply for Indian Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 contenders must possess 10th Standard or it’s equivalent from any recognized university
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Category Candidates – No Fee
Mode of Selection
Applicants of Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 will have to qualify the given selection rounds to get a job in Indian Postal Department.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered for India Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019
Finalized candidates under Indian Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs will receive the monthly pay bond of Rs. 12,000/-
How to Apply for Indian Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019
- Interested candidates of Indian Postal Department Jobs should log on to the official website@ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Aspirants will be able to see Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf. Click on that and then know the entire eligibility information given in the Advt pdf.
- Next, fill the GDS application form by clicking on
- Upload your scanned educational certificates, photo, signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee it is required.
- At last, submit the postal GDS application form and take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates for Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Online Registration Process Commencement From – 15th March 2019
- Closing Date to Submit India Postal GDS Applications – 15th April 2019