Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019
Central Government Jobs!!! Are you in looking forward to starting your career in Indian Army? Then there is the best opportunity for you. Applicants interested to work with the Indian Army can grab this excellent chance as soon as possible. As per the official information available, Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019 released for a huge number of vacancies of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Tradesman Posts etc. Candidates get registered for the Indian Army Jobs by checking the eligibility criteria.
Applicants can apply for the Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019 through Online. The Online application forms are available to the aspirants from 26th February 2019 to 11th April 2019. Regarding the Latest Job Notifications candidates can refer to our blog www.findjobforyou.com where you can have the latest updates on all the Government Jobs.
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 | Vacancy Info
Post Names – Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Tradesman Posts
Number of Posts – Various Posts
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)
Indian Army Rally Jobs 2019 | Overview
Name of the Organization – Indian Army
Name of the Posts – Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Tradesman Posts
Total Number of Posts –
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Soldier Clerk Notification 2019
Post wise Educational Qualifications Details
- Soldier General Duty Post– Candidates who possess the 10th or 12th standard with an aggregate of 45% and 33% in each subject are eligible to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2019.
- Soldier Technical Post – Applicants must complete their 10th or 12th Standard from the reputed board of university with 50% aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner) Post – Candidate should have passed class 12 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or three-year diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer science and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary Post – Candidate should have passed CLASS 12 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology/Bioscience) and English.
- Soldier Clerks/SKT: Candidate should have passed class 12 with a minimum of 60% and should have studied English and Mathematics/Accounting/Bookkeeping with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms) Post -10th / ITI in relevant trade.
- Soldier Tradesmen Post-Class 8 passed
Applying candidates for the Indian Army Soldier Clerk Notification 2019 must attain the below age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 ½ years
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 years
Candidates applying for the Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019 can check out the official notification PDF for the registration fee details.
Candidates will get hired according to their talents exhibited in various selection rounds. Therefore have a look at the selection rounds given below.
- Physical Fitness
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Indian Army Rally Jobs 2019
Contenders applying for Indian Army Soldiers GD Recruitment 2019 Notification can refer to attached official notification for pay scale details.
Steps to Fill Indian Army Application Forms 2019
- Log on to the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Check out the Latest Employment Notifications available.
- Now click on Apply for the “Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019”
- Enter correct data while filling the application forms.
- Cross check the details given once before the submission.
- Finally have a copy of the Indian Army Soldier Technical Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
Important Dates of Indian Army Notification 2019
- Starting Date to Fill Indian Army Soldier Clerk Application Form – 26th February 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of the Application Forms – 11th April 2019