Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced recently in the month of September 2019. The department of Indian Army has come up with the Latest Government Jobs Notification to fill up 152 vacancies of Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Posts. This may be a wonderful opportunity for the individuals who are seeking for the Central Government Jobs updates. Individuals just need the Graduate standard to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019. Eligible job aspirants can apply for Indian Army JCO Jobs 2019 through Online Mode. Stay tuned to our website@ findjobforyou.com to get more Latest Government Jobs Updates.
The department of Indian Army is looking for the talented job hunters to fill Junior Commissioned Officer vacant posts. Interested candidates have to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 in between 30th September 2019 to 29th October 2019. In this session, you can also get the entire eligibility information which will be helpful for you to apply for Indian Army Department Jobs. The Official website of Indian Army Department is www.indianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 152 Posts
Indian Army Employment Notification 2019 – Brief Details
Name of the Organization – Indian Army Department
Name of the Posts – Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 152 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Applicants should have completed the Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment – Hindu contenders with Acharya in Sanskrit Or Shastri in Sanskrit with a 1-year diploma in Karam Kand.
- Granthi – Sikh candidates with Gyani in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre – The person who has been undergoing priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) – The contender who has been ordained Monk/ Buddhist Priest by the appropriate authority.
Candidates must have to attain the age limits as per the following details.
- Minimum Age Limit – 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 34 Years
- Written Examination
- Medical Standard Test
- Physical Standard
- Fitness Test
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Indian Army Department
Contenders applying for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Notification can refer to the attached official notification for pay scale details.
How to Apply For Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Jobs 2019
- First, individuals have to log on to the Indian Army Department official website@ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- In careers/ recruitment tab, you will be able to find the Notification pdf of Indian Army Recruitment 2019.
- If eligible, Click on Apply online and fill the Indian Army JCO online application form with the mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed form.
- Pay the exam fee and then recheck the details before submitting the online application form.
- At last, submit and then save a hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates for Indian Army JCO Vacancies 2019
- Online Application Process Starts From – 30th September 2019
- Closing Date to Submit Indian Army Application Forms – 29th October 2019