ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Indian Coach Factory Chennai has come up with recruitment opportunity i.e., ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2019. The Notification is released for 220 Apprentice vacancies namely Graduate and as well as
Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts. Therefore applying candidates can check out the eligibility criteria from the below sections. Applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree and as well diploma in their respective trade are eligible to apply. And the official website for ICF is www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in. You can also get the complete information like Name of the Post, Available Vacancies, Registration Fee, Important Dates, Selection Process etc from the below sections.
Aspirants applying for the ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2019 can fill the application forms through Online. The Application Forms are in access to the candidates from 21st January 2019 until 04th February 2019. Candidates can grab this excellent opportunity as quickly as possible. www.findjobforyou.com is the best Job portal where you can get the latest Job updates like State Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, IT Jobs, SSC Jobs, Current Affairs, etc.
Indian Coach Factory Employment News 2019 | Job Vacancy Details
Post Names – Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts
Number of Posts – 220 Posts
Category and Department wise Vacancy Details
Category – I Graduate Apprentices Post:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 30 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 70 Posts
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 80 Posts
Brief Info for ICF Chennai Notification 2019
Name of the Organization – Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
Name of the Posts – Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts
Total Number of Posts – 220 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Chennai
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Webiste – www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Conditions for ICF Chennai Jobs 2019
- Graduate Apprentice – Should possess a bachelors degree in a relevant branch by the statutory university are eligible to apply for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2019.
- Technician Apprentice – Must have to complete the diploma in engineering by the state council under respective discipline.
The age limitations for the ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will be as per the apprentice rules.
- Maximum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Minimum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Gen/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Aspirants will get selected for the ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2019 according to the marks obtained in the qualification as per the relevant disciplines.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Indian Coach Factory Offers Pay Scale
Applicants who are finalized for the Apprentice vacancies will get the best pay scale from ICF. Have a look at the following pay scale information.
- For Category – I Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 4984/-
- For Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs. 3542/-
How to Apply Online for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates can reach out to the official blog of ICF www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- And then download the notification PDF from the link attached.
- Carefully go through the notification for vacancy and along with the educational details.
- Enter all the valid amount of data in the ICF Application Form 2019.
- Check out the details once before the submission.
- After filling the application submit it to the higher officials through appropriate link.
- Finally save the application form for further reference.
Important Dates for ICF Chennai Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2019
- ICF Chennai Apprentice Applications are accessible from – 21st January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of the Applications – 04th February 2019