IBPS SO Recruitment 2019
Dear Job Aspirants are you eagerly waiting for the Latest Government Jobs?? !!! Here is the good news for you all. Recently Latest notification issued regarding IBPS. IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 Notification issued for 1,163 Specialist Officer Posts. Hence all the interested and eligible aspirants can make use of this wonderful chance as soon as possible. For more details namely Available Vacancies, Name of the Post in detail, Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc. from the upcoming sections. Candidates who are dreaming of their career in the banking sector can make use of this chance as soon as possible. Applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting the application forms via Online. And the registration process starts from 06th November 2019 to 26th November 2019. The official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO Notification 2019 | Vacancy Info
Name of the Post – Specialist Officer (SO) Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1,163 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) – 76 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 670 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 27 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 20 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 310 Posts
IBPS Specialist Officer Jobs 2019
Name of the Organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Names – Specialist Officer (SO) Posts
Number of Posts – 1,163 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Bank Jobs
Official Website – www.ibps.in
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
Post wise Vacancy Details
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) Post – Engineering/ Technology Degree (4 Years) in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation ORb) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications ORGraduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) Post – Degree (4 Years) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) Post – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) Post – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) Post – Graduate and Post Graduate Degree (2 Years full-time) or Post Graduate Diploma (2 Years full-time) in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) Post – Graduate & MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (2 Years full-time) with specialization in Marketing.
Aspirants must have to attain the upper and lower age limits while applying for the IBPS Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Contenders of IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 should pay the application fee as per the category wise.
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 600/- (including GST)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs. 100/- (including GST)
- SC/ ST – 3 Years
- OBC (Non- creamy layer) – 5 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 – 5 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
Applicants must undergo the following listed rounds of selection to get selected as a SO in IBPS.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Department
Candidates who select for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 will get a good pay bond as per the official norms. Check the attached IBPS SO Recruitment official Notification for salary details.
Online Application Process for IBPS SO Vacancy 2019
- First of all, candidates must refer to the official blog www.ibps.in
- Interested candidates for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 can follow up with the below steps. Here comes the first thing, that is reaching out to the official blog.
- Then download the notification PDF from the link available.
- Check out the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Then click on new Registration if you are a new user. Or else log in and start filling the application forms via the existing user.
- Enter all the essential details in the application forms.
- Process the application fee through Online.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Have a copy of the application forms for later use.
Important Dates for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process begins from – 06th November 2019
- Closing date for Submission of Applications – 26th November 2019
- Download IBPS SO call letters for Online examination (Preliminary) – December 2019
- IBPS SO Online Examination (Preliminary) – 28th December 2019 and 29th December 2019
- IBPS SO Result of Online exam (Preliminary) – January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam (Main) – January 2020
- IBPS SO Online Examination (Main) – 25th January 2020
- IBPS SO Declaration of Result (Main) – February 2020
- Download of IBPS PO call letters for Interview – February 2020
- Conduct of IBPS PO Interview – February 2020
- IBPS PO Provisional Allotment – April 2020