HSSC Recruitment 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has come up with the Latest Government Jobs to fill Post Graduate Teacher HES II Group B Posts. HSSC Department is looking for talented job seekers to fill 3864 Vacancies. HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification fulfills the dreams of the talented job seekers who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Haryana. Mode of application for Haryana PGT Jobs 2019 is Online. Individuals who have completed their Higher Secondary Education with Hindi/Sanskrit and Post Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India are eligible for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019.
The Online Registration Process of HSSC Recruitment 2019 is going to start on 20th August 2019. Interested and eligible job seekers have to register for HSSC PGT vacancies 2019 by on or before the due date i.e., 5th September 2019. Check the below sessions for eligibility information to that are eligible to apply for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019. The official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Department is www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs – vacancy info
Name of the Post – Post Graduate Teacher HES II Group B Posts
Total Number of Posts – 3864 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
POSTS EXCEPT for DISTRICT MEWAT (REST OF HARYANA)
- Biology – 127 Posts
- Chemistry – 131 Posts
- Commerce – 304 Posts
- Civil Science – 1373 Posts
- English – 530 Posts
- Fine Art – 35 Posts
- Hindi – 194 Posts
- History – 329 Posts
- Math – 522 Posts
- Music – 35 Posts
- Physical Education – 241 Posts
- Urdu – 6 Posts
POSTS FOR MEWAT CADRE ONLY (MWT)
- Computer Science – 37 Posts
Haryana SSC Employment Notification 2019 – Overview
Organization Name – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Names – Post Graduate Teacher HES II Group B Posts
Number of Posts – 3864 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Haryana
Job Category – State Government Job
Official Webiste – www.hssc.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for HSSC PGT HES II Group B Jobs 2019
Individuals must possess Higher Secondary Education with Hindi/Sanskrit and Post Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 Years
- General (Male/Female) Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Female Candidates (Haryana Resident) – Rs. 125/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates (Male ) – Rs 125/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates (Female) – Rs. 75/-
- PwD Category Candidates – No Fee
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Department recruits the applicants for PGT posts based on the applicant’s performance in the below selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal interview
Pay Scale Offered by Haryana Staff Selection Commission Department
Selected contender for the post of PGT will get an awesome pay scale of Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/- per month.
How to apply for HSSC PGT Vacancies 2019
- Interested contenders visit the HSSC official blog i.e., www.hssc.gov.in.
- Find HSSC Recruitment 2019 Official notification pdf and read the eligibility information that is available in HSSC Advt Pdf.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online and fill the HSSC PGT online application form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents and pay the exam fee if it is required.
- Recheck the details and then submit the HSSC PGT application form.
- Finally, save a system-generated HSSC PGT application form for further references.
Important Dates for HSSC Recruitment 2019
- Initial Date to Submit PGT Application – 20th August 2019
- Final Date to Register PGT Online Applications – 5th September 2019