HPCL Recruitment 2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Department has come up with the Latest Government Jobs updates to fill 164 vacancies. HPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification is about to fill Law Officer, HR Officer, and Other Posts. This could be a great opportunity for job seekers who are looking for Central Government Jobs updates. The online registration process starts to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2019 is starts from 19th August 2019. Interested job aspirants have to register for HPCL Law Officer, HR Officer Jobs 2019 by on or before the due date i.e., 16th September 2019. Keep visiting our website @ www.findjobforyou.com to get the Latest Government Jobs. Mode of application to register for HPCL Recruitment 2019 is through Online. Check the below data for the educational qualifications, age limits, selection procedure, etc to register for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs. The official website of HPCL Department is www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts
Total Number of Posts –164 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Project Engineer Mechanical – 63 Posts
- Project Engineer Civil – 18 Posts
- Project Engineer Electrical – 25 Posts
- Project Engineer Instrumentation – 10 Posts
- Refinery Engineer Chemical – 10 Posts
- Law Officer – 04 Posts
- Quality Control Officer – 20 Posts
- Human Resource Officer – 08 Posts
- Fire & Safety Officer – 06 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR – 71 Posts
- SC – 29 Posts
- ST – 16 Posts
- OBCNC – 31 Posts
- EWS – 17 Posts
HPCL Employment Notification 2019 – Complete Details
Name of the Organization – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Name of the Posts – Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts
Number of Posts – 164 Posts
Apply Mode– Online
Job Location – All Over India
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Webiste – www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Project Engineer Jobs 2019
Job seekers who have finished their B.E, B.Tech, Law Graduation, M.Sc, Post Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India of Minimum Experience 03 Years. As the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for the Latest HPCL Project Engineer Jobs 2019.
Refer Official Notification for more details.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Refinery Engineer – Chemical||28 Years|
|Law Officer||28 Years|
|Quality Control Officer||30 Years|
|Human Resource Officer||30 Years|
|Fire & Safety Officer||30 Years|
|Project Engineer. Mechanical||28 Years|
|Project Engineer. Civil||28 Years|
|Project Engineer. Electrical||28 Years|
|Project Engineer. Instrumentation||28 Years|
- General/ OBCNC/ EWS Category Candidates – Rs. 590/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates – No Fee
Applicants must have to qualify in the following rounds of snow to get selected as an Engineer in HPCL department.
- Written Exam
- Group Task
- Moot Court (only for Law Officers)
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
Salary Offered for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Department
- For Quality Control Officer Post – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
- For All Other Posts – Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-
How to Apply for HPCL Law Officer, Project Engineer Vacancies 2019
- The official website of HPCL is www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Candidates can reach out to this blog and check out the HPCL Recruitment 2019.
- Download the notification PDF and check for the eligibility.
- Click on Apply Online and enter the valid credentials in the application form.
- Ensure that the information you submit is free from mistakes.
- Submit the HPCL Project Engineer Application Forms before 16/09/2019.
- Have a copy of the HPCL Application Forms for later use.
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2019
- Online Application Process Commencement From – 19th August 2019
- Closing Date to Submit HPCL Online Applications – 16th September 2019