HAL Assistant Recruitment 2019
HAL Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification can issued through the official advertisement. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited department has come up with the LATEST EMPLOYMENT NEWS to recruit the job seekers for Various Assistant, Operator Vacancies. As per the HAL Official Notification, the number of posts that are going to be filled are 77. Individuals who have done their Diploma/ Degree are eligible for HAL Recruitment 2019. HAL Notification 2019 could be a great opportunity for the contenders who are looking for the CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS. Bookmark our website at www.findjobforyou.com for all the latest updates on BANK JOBS, Railway Jobs, IT Jobs, etc.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited department is inviting the online applications for talented job hunters. Eligibile candidates can register for HAL Assistant Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode. The interested candidates must register for HAL Assistant jobs in between 31st January 2019 to 13th February 2019. The official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited department is www.hal-india.co.in. Applying candidates can check the below sessions for the eligibility criteria, online Registration process, important dates, etc.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs 2019 – Vacancy Info
Name of the Post – Assistant and Operator Posts
Number of Posts – 77 Posts
Post wise vacancy details
- Assistant (Admin/ Accounts) – 10 Posts
- Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial) – 32 Posts
- Assistant (Civil Works) – 01 Post
- Operator (Fitter) – 24 Posts
- Operator (Electrician) – 05 Posts
- Operator (Electronics Mechanic ) – 02 Posts
- Operator (Instrument Mechanic) – 03 Posts
HAL Employment Notification 2019 – Details
Organization Name – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Post Names – Assistant and Operator Posts
Total Number of Posts – 77 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.hal-india.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Assistant, Operators Vacancies 2019
- Assistant (Admin/ Accounts) Post – Regular/ Full Time Master Degree in Commerce (M. Com) with relevant certificates of proficiency in PC Operations
- Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial) Post -3 years Regular/Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
- Assistant (Civil Works) Post – 3 years Regular/Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
- Operator (Fitter / Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic) Posts -2 years Regular/ Full Time ITI (NTC) + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) after 10th Standard in the Trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic
- Minimum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 Years
Application/ Registration Fee
- For General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates – No Fee
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Notification 2019
Post wise salary Details
- Assistant Post – Rs. 11,050/- to Rs. 28,970/-
- Operator Post – Rs. 10,750/- to Rs. 27,670/-
How to Apply for HAL Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, eligible candidates have to log on to the official blog of HAL i.e.,
- Search for HAL Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification Advt PDF and then know the complete eligibility instructions.
- After that, hit in Apply Online and then start filling the HAL Assistant online application form as per instructions.
- Upload photograph and signature in the relevant format.
- Pay the exam fee and then cross check the details.
- Finally, click on submit to complete the online registration process
Important Dates for HAL Assistant, Operator Jobs 2019
- Online Registration Process Commencement From – 30th January 2019
- Last To Apply for HAL Dept Jobs – 13th February 2019