ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced recently in the month of March 2019. Employee`s State Insurance Corporation Department had declared a great opportunity for the individuals who are looking for Central Government Jobs. As per the ESIC official notification, the post names the number of vacancies that are going to fill are 1863 Stenographer, Under Division Clerk (UDC) Posts. People must possess a 12th standard/ degree to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019. Mode of application for the ESIC Stenographer, UDC jobs is Online. Stay tuned to our website @www.findjobforyou.com to get all the Latest Government Jobs updates.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation Department has come up with the great news for job aspirants who have a dream to build their career in government sector. The registration dates to apply for ESIC department jobs is from 16th March 2019. Final date to apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 is on 15th April 2019. The official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation Department is www.esic.nic.in. Applying candidates of ESIC UDC stenographer Jobs 2019 can check the below sessions for educational Qualifications, online application process, selection process, age limits, exam fee, etc.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Department Jobs – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Stenographer, Under Division Clerk (UDC) Posts.
Number of Posts – 1863 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Stenographer – 1722 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 159 Posts
Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region Name||Upper Division Clerk||Stenographer|
|Delhi D(M)D Office||61||6|
|Delhi Hqrs. Office||23||17|
|Delhi Regional Office||94||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||3||1|
ESIC Employment Notification 2019 – Complete Details
Organization Name – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Name of the Post – Stenographer, Under Division Clerk (UDC) Posts.
Total Number of Posts – 1863 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Delhi
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.esic.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC UDC stenographer Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are willing to apply for ESIC UDC, Stenographer Jobs they should possess 12th Standard or Degree from any reputed University.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit –27 years
Registration/ Exam Fee
Contenders who are willing to apply for ESIC Technician Recruitment 2018, they have to pay the application fee as follows.
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen – Rs.250/-
Mode of Selection
Individuals who have registered for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 have to qualify all the selection rounds that are available below to get placed in the esic department.
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- Computer Skill Test
Pay Scale Offered by Employees State Insurance Corporation Department
Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Online Application Process for ESIC UDC Stenographer Jobs
- First, you all need to do is go to the ESIC official website @
- Then Search for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 Notification available in the careers tab.
- After knowing the Eligibility details, you have to start filling the ESIC UDC Stenographer application form by clicking on Apply Online.
- Then, Upload the necessary scanned documents and then remit the registration fee if it is required.
- Now, check the details that you entered in the ESIC dept application form and submit it.
- At last, take a hard copy of ESIC UDC Stenographer application form for further reference.
Important Dates for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019
- Initial Date to Register ESIC UDC Stenographer Jobs – 16th March 2019
- Final Date to Submit ESIC Dept Applications – 15th April 2019