ESIC Recruitment 2018
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Notification has announced recently in the month of December 2018. ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification is for the candidates to fill 151 vacancies of Technician Posts. Job seekers who have completed their 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree are eligible to apply for ESIC Technician Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates can register for ESIC Technician Jobs via Online Mode. Employees State Insurance Corporation Department official website is www.esic.nic.in.
Many people are searching for the Latest Government Jobs. That is one the best reason to update this wonderful ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification. The online registration process of ESIC Technician Jobs 2018 has been started already. So, willing job aspirants have to register Employees State Insurance Corporation Notification 2018 by on or before the due date i.e., at 21st January 2019. Contenders can also refer the below sessions to get the entire eligibility information of ESIC Notification 2018. Job hunters who want to get all the government jobs like state, central, Bank, Railway Jobs, etc can refer our website @ www.findjobforyou.com regularly.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Dept Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Info
Post Names – Technician Post
Number of Posts – 159 Posts
Post wise vacancy details
- Staff Nurse – 102 Posts
- Occupational Therapist – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 35 Posts
- ECG Technician – 4 Posts
- OT Assistant – 12 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 2 Posts
- Dental Hygienist – 1 Post
ESIC Employment Notification 2018 – Brief Info
Organization Name – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Name of the Post – Technician Post
Total Number of Posts – 159 Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Maharashtra
Job Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – www.esic.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2018
Individuals must possess 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or its equivalent from any government recognized university/ institute are eligible to apply for the ESIC Technician Jobs 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 years
Registration/ Exam Fee
Contenders who are willing to apply for ESIC Technician Recruitment 2018, they have to pay the application fee as follows.
- General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.500/-
- All Other Category Candidates ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – Rs.250/-
Mode of Selection
Employees State Insurance Corporation Department conducts some selection rounds that are given below. So, the applied candidates have to qualify the given selection rounds to get placed n ESIC Department.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered for ESIC Technician Jobs 2018
Selected job hunters will get the monthly pay bond of Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-.
Steps to Apply for ESIC Technician Vacancies 2018
- To register for ESIC Recruitment 2018, job seekers have to log on to the official website @ www.esic.nic.in.
- Search for the ESIC Notification 2018 Pdf and Read the entire given instructions carefully and then hit on the option named as ‘Apply Online’.
- Next, Fill the ESIC Technician application form as per instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents and then pay the exam fee as per category.
- Now, Recheck the details filled in the ESIC Technician application form.
- At last, submit and then save a system generated hard copy for further references.
Important Dates for Employees State Insurance Corporation Dept Jobs 2018-19
- Initial Date to Submit ESIC Online Applications – 21st December 2018
- Closing Date to Register ESIC Application Forms – 21st January 2019